Viper Magic

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend Jason Heffner and I decided to head out to Hagerstown, MD (1 1/2 hour drive) to the local car show. This show is held every Saturday night and attracts about 350 cars. There are usually no Vipers present, so we took it upon ourselves to introduce the Snake to the local crowd.

We had a blast (literally) schooling the local folks on the fine art of Viper acceleration and agility on the way over. When we got there, I don't believe martians could have landed and generated more excitement or curiosity. That same "dropped-jaw" look we get all over was present. Especially with the whistle of that awesome Heffner supercharger in my car.

The best part was when we pulled in they put us in a group of about 30 corvettes. As it turned out, it was the local corvette club's night to sponsor the car show. One lady came up to me with a sly grin on her face and whispered, "I heard one of the corvette guys talking and he said you guys really rained on their parade!" This was evident by the large number of people hypnotically buzzing around our cars. Awww, shucks!

Ahhhh, the magic of the Snake!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96