Viper mechanic S. Florida

bmwtmx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know a shop that works on Vipers? I just want something adjusted and am past my patience so perhaps its time to bring to someone.

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doug Levin , he’s been around forever . He did some fantastic work on my old gen 3
Doug Levin Motorsports , just do a google search he’s in South Florida and Vipers are his specialty.

OP
OP
B

bmwtmx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much. Unfortunately, I spoke to him 3 times and he doesn't answer the phone anymore. I think you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a response from him!

softalk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had good luck with Tom's Automotive-Bradenton.(Viper Tech at Dodge Dealer now indepdendent) and with Heffner Performance-Sarasota. Both saved me a bunch, and most importantly:knew the car.

OP
OP
B

bmwtmx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much but they are way far from me. All I need is to get my window properly aligned after replacing the regulator. But I think I found a good shop locally (gasp!) that has done this before.

wakko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are in central Florida, I heard that the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Seminole County (in Sanford, FL) has a Viper specialized mechanic. I will confirm and get his name and update here in the thread.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala