Viper Motors, LLC

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look what I found on the Michigan secretary of State's site. The document is not yet available. I do not know whther it is in fact the acquiring entity but the name sure sounds good.

Searched for: VIPER MOTORS, LLC
ID Num: D26330
Name:VIPER MOTORS, LLC
Type: Domestic Limited Liability Company Resident Agent: DAVID A SWIDER
Registered Office Address: 1601 WANDA FERNDALE MI 48220 Mailing/Office Address:
Formation/Qualification Date:5-14-2009
Jurisdiction of Origin:MICHIGAN
Managed by: Members

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Neil. That is the same closure that we learned about months ago. It was negotiated before the bankruptcy.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very interesting... This is exactly what needed to happen with the brand. should be an interesting few weeks in front of us. I'm sure little by little, the details will come out, in the next few weeks.

Nice find Bob..

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps you should google:
MJ Acquisitions.
There is some interesting stuff there.....

PBR

Let's hope these cretins don't get their hands on the Viper brand...

"That’s right, MJ Acquisitions recently sent a letter to all certified Saleen and Racecraft dealers stating that customers will have to pay for any repair costs because Saleen Inc. has ceased operations. It clearly states that, “MJ Acquisitions, Inc. is not responsible or obligated to cover warranties and/or any financial liabilities of Saleen, Inc.” The bad news applies to all Saleen products sold prior to February 2, 2009."

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Warfang, you are correct on that, But Steve Saleen has stepped up to the plate and said his new company will honor warranties prior Feb 2 2009. I'm afraid these are the issues we will be facing soon enough, Hoping our hero steps forward, Reg

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Motors LLC filed on May 14, 2009 with the Michigan secretary of State is not the motorcycle company or a used car dealer. If you look at article II of the document filed, it states that the purpose of the new entity is: "ACQUISITIONS". I think that this is the acquiring entity. As to who is behind it or who its members are, we will have to wait and see. Mr. Swider is apparently someone who provides business services through another business called Swider Enterprises. I doubt he is one of the members of the new LLC. I think he just formed it for someone else's use.

Last edited:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Motors LLC filed on May 14, 2009 with the Michigan secretary of State is not the motorcycle company or a used car dealer. If you look at article II of the document filed, it states that the purpose of the new entity is: "ACQUISITIONS". I think that this is the acquiring entity. As to who is behind it or who its members are, we will have to wait and see. Mr. Swider is apparently someone who provides business services through another business called Swider Enterprises. I doubt he is one of the members of the new LLC. I think he just formed it for someone else's use.

I'd go with what Bob says... he's an effin genius! :)

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may help to confuse things.

Viper Motorcycle Company Enters Into Engine Agreement With Ilmor Engineering, Inc.

Ilmor is located in Michigan. The JV could be a new company. Coincidentally Ilmor modify the Viper (automotive) engine for marine use.

Interesting but I do not think that a supply/vendor agreement would be using a separate entity named Viper Motors LLC. It would just be a type of conract evidencing the joint venture. I am going to stick with my guess above. You might note that none of our esteemed national leaders have negated my guess - at least up to now. Sometimes silence is the most powerful evidence. Also, the wording of the press release itself suggests otherwise:

Viper Motorcycle Company, a subsidiary of Viper Powersports Inc. (OTCBB: VPWS) and Ilmor Engineering, Inc., today announced a joint venture to develop the exciting Viper 152 cubic inch V-Twin motorcycle engine."
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: