VIPER NAMED AS AN OFFICIAL MARQUE AT CSD

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made up some special 3x5 NJ Club flags that will be for sale at CSD. These will be available in limited qty's.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8086left-1.jpg

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a possibility, if not you might be able to park at the Manor, they will have limited space inside the indoor tennis courts. That's where I am keeping mine sunday into monday. You can have my space Monday night.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just figuring that it will be a long track day on Monday, the garages are there, the cars will be there, why not leave them there? Otherwise I have to load it back up on a trailer just to take off premises only to be back early Tuesday morning.

I don't even know where I'm staying Monday night. Never made reservations at The Manor. Way to fancy for me. I might just be a track rat and crash in the back of the truck, wash up in a nearby stream the next morning, shave with an old indian spear that I'll find, and get ready to jump back into the seat Tuesday am. lololololol

AC

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I wanted to attend just the show what time on Saturday would I have to get there to enter and what time would it be "finished". The website is a bit grey on the end time. The less time it spans the greater chance my wife will attend. Thanks,

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an event schedule on the site to download. Here is the info!

S at u rday/May 2 7 t h :
10:00am: R e g i s t rat i o n o p e n s i n t h e Pocon o M a n o r l o b by.
1 2 : 0 0 : Ar r ivals.
2:00: General a u tomotive tech session organized by J e r s e y Panteras
4:00-5:30: Wine & cheese par ty.
7:30: Saturday night marque dinners.
9:00-12midnite: Cl u b s tores & vendor booths open in the Pocono Manor Bal l room.

Sunday/May 28th:
10:00-3:00: Wor l d - C l a s s Concours at Pocono Manor Inn & Golf Resor t d r i v i n g range.
3:00-5:00: Tra c k tech inspec t i o n o n g rounds immediat e l y f o l l owing the Concours.
6:30-7:30: Coc k t a i l h o u r cour tes y o f Pocono Manor.
7:30pm: Banquet Awards Dinner (all marques) at t h e Pocono Manor. Movie shown o n t h e l i f e o f E n zo Fer r a r i .
9:00-12midnite: Cl u b s tores & vendor booths open in the Pocono Manor Bal l room.

Monday/May 29th:
7:00am: Track opens. Free garage space w i l l b e ava i l a b l e o n a f i r s t come basis.
7:30: Mandator y o r i e ntat i o n l a p s i n i n s t r u c to r veh i c l e f o r G reen Group drive r s .
8:00: Mandator y D r i ver ’s meetin.
8:40: Track event s b e g i n at Pocono Raceway o n t h e 2 . 5 m i l e cou r s e w i t h a l ternat ing run groups.
10:40: “Int ro to Track” session (approximate ) .
12:00-12:40: Lunch.
12:40-5:00: Track event s at Pocono Raceway o n t h e 2 . 5 m i l e cou r s e w i t h a l ternat ing run groups
7:30pm: Informal barbeque dinner at t h e Pocono Manor Inn.

Tuesday/May 30th:
7:00am: Track opens. Free garage space ava i l a b l e o n f i r s t come basis.
7:30: Mandator y o r i e ntat i o n l a p s i n i n s t r u c to r veh i c l e f o r G reen Group drive r s .
8:00: Mandator y D r i ver ’s meeting.
8:40: Track event s b e g i n at Pocono Raceway o n t h e 2 . 5 m i l e cou r s e w i t h a l ternat ing run groups.
10:40: “Int ro to Track” session (approximate ) .
12:00-12:40: Lunch.
12:40-5:00: Track event s at Pocono Raceway o n t h e 2 . 5 m i l e cou r s e w i t h a l ternat ing run groups

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't say anything about not being able to register at the event for the concourse in the registration form.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew,
I was told you will be able to leave your car in the garage at the track overnight. They have security and things are very safe there.

Tom

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like Sunday 10-3 is the concours. Can we register when we get there or do we have to pre-register?

I spoke to Joe Moore yesterday about this. He said no problem with registering for the concourse on the day of the event. He is very eager to get as many Vipers on the lawn as possible.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Andrew,
I was told you will be able to leave your car in the garage at the track overnight. They have security and things are very safe there.

Tom

Anyone know if there will be a shuttle running between the hotel and the track? I would like to leave my car at the garage overnight, but since I'm driving it to the event, I won't have another vehicle to drive back and forth.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Joe is really excited, he told me this will be their best event to date. He has some real vintage cars coming. Should be interesting.

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost last call! Looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend. Come on guys grab the wives or girlfriends and come up on Sunday and hang out with the best car club around. There will be more than 150 exotic cars on display, and if you stay for the track day, I was told a lot of them will be tracking these fine automobiles as well.

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, WHAT A GREAT EVENT IT TURNED OUT TO BE!

WE HAD 13 VIPERS ON THE CONCOURS, 1 OF WHICH WAS A COMP COUPE :2tu: OWNED BY BOB CARROLL OF FITZWELL RACING. WE ALSO HAD THE FAMOUS WORLD CHALLENGE DRIVER FROM THE NJ VCA IN ATTENDANCE, ADEL ELSAYED, WHO DROVE UP IN HIS 1998 1 OF 100 MADE GTS-R. LET ME JUST SAY NOT ONLY WERE THE FERRARI'S RED, BUT SO WAS THE FERRARI OWNERS FACES :eek:

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO JOE MOOR OF POCONO-CSD! HE IS A CLASS ACT AND SO WAS HIS EVENT. I URGE ALL OF YOU FROM SURROUNDING REGIONS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT NEXT YEAR. THIS EVENT IS FOR ALL TYPES OF MEMBERS WETHER YOU RACE YOUR CAR OR JUST CRUISE AND SHOW.

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO SCOTT SORENTINO! OUR BELOVED MASTER MECHANIC FROM WARNOCK. SCOTT WAS WITH US ALL WEEKEND, AND DID A GREAT JOB :2tu: ANYONE WHO KNOWS SCOTTY WILL TELL YOU WHAT AN AWESOME PERSON HE IS, AND HIS PASSION IS DEEP FOR VIPER! AS WELL AS FITZWELL RACING

STEVE KATZ OF THE NY VCA ATTENDED THIS EVENT, WHAT A GUY! HE IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN, AND ONE HELL OF A DRIVER! BOB CARROLL LET HIM DRIVE THE COMP COUPE FOR ONE SESSION AT THE TRACK, AND LET ME TELL YOU, THOSE FERRARI GUYS HAD NO WHERE TO HIDE, GREAT JOB STEVE! AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

LASTLY, THANK YOU TO OUR NJ VCA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AND OFFICERS, ESPECIALLY TOM ROELLER, CHRIS SAUL AND AS ALWAY DONNA KOCUBINSK, WHO CHIPPED IN TO MAKE THIS DAY A SUCCESS FOR VIPER AND THE NJ REGION.

CHECK FOR ROLSTARS POST WITH PICTURES FROM THE EVENT

SEE YOU AT THE GOLF OUTING :D

BOBBY CERCHIONE
NJ VCA :usa:
PRESIDENT

sshorty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What an amazing day! Thanks for a great time. Lots of great Vipers on the track...ofcourse there had to be Les with a little excitemnet on the track, but it's all in good fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang