VIPER NAMED AS AN OFFICIAL MARQUE AT CSD

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pocono A Celebration of Speed & Design has named Viper as an official Marque of this classic event.

The Event www.pocono-csd.com
The Hotel www.poconomanor.com

Yes, we have been added to the list of Ferrari,Lamborgini,Maserati,DeTomasa and Corvette, the original 5 Marques of Pocono-CSD. This is truly a great honor for Viper :usa: !

Since 1987, and every Memorial Day weekend since, Pocono-CSD has been held on the grounds of the historic Pocono Manor. It's not just a car show & not just a track day, it's a car guys heaven in the relaxed atmosphere of the Pocono Mountains. What's great about this event is it's for all types of car guys and their families. You can just come up for the day to show your car at the awesome concours and walk around the grounds of the historic Pocono Manor or you can just track your car if you wish. Every aspect of this event is a class act! Many of you who do the NJ VCA Pocono track day may know our host Joe Moor, Joe was responsible for adding Viper to this event,
he loves our car and he loves our club. Those of you who go to the track event know how professional Joe and his team are and that safety is number one at all times. I urge anyone who has never tracked their car to come up and give it a go, you'll get class room instruction and then an instuctor will ride with you in your car.

The event is only a 1 hour & 20 minutes from NYC, a real nice drive drive out route 80, and only 1 hour and 40 minutes from the Lambertville area of NJ.
The Pocono Mountains has plenty to offer for the whole family, like swimming and boating to indoor/outdoor water parks. Pocono Manor also has an awesome spa, so bring your special someone and pamper them. www.poconomanor.com
So we urge you to bring the family and help us celebrate this special occasion :2tu:

We will have trophies for those who enter thier car in the concours
Best Of Marque
Best RT/10
Best GTS
Best SRT 10
Best SRT 10 Coupe
So please make an effort to help us put as many Vipers as we can out on the lawn :2tu:

Go to www.pocono-csd.com for more info and an application, for those of you who are tracking your cars, Joe Moor has extended the early track registration fee of $375.00 until May 15th for the Viper Club only.

I hope to see you at Pocono-CSD
Bobby Cerchione :usa:

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to get the numbers up, come on guys and girls

This is a great event, even if you come up for one day, it's worth the trip.

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to last years CSD I think there were only two Vipers there (I didn't have mine at the time), but LOTS of beautiful cars - mostly Italian.

I took a bunch of pics, you can find them in this folder... http://turbomike.net/Lambo/ExoticShow/

Hey Jerz Viper - Where in Bergen County you from?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's confirmed that our very own Adel Elsayed #02 from SCCA Speed World Challenge will be attending the track event. Adel is currently on tour and racing this weekend at Mid Ohio. Nows the time for all you speed freaks to get your game on and show off a bit. Don't know what car he is bringing since he has too many to drive.
Thanks Adel!!

vipertech

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bobby can you find out if we will be able to get to the track garage sunday night &will you need me to tech cars so i can round up some help thanks scotty

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just informed by Joe Moor of Pocono CSD, that A "Special Viper" will help make up the center piece of the show on Sunday :2tu:

It's awesome, and your not going to want to miss this one!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Bobby, I plan on getting there very very early on Monday morning. Is there a time when the place will be open to drive in or will the front entrance be open since Saturday with Security 24 / 7 ??

Thanks,
Andrew

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew, Are you referring to the track or Pocono Manor? The car show is at the Manor which is open 24/7. The track should be open by 6:30am on Monday.
I hope this helped, Bobby

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang