Viper "Pack" to HOLD the sale price of our beloved Vipers!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I forgot about this tread. I was having a bad day that day! ha Anyways, I sold my car for what I was asking for it so I am happy. I did not need to sell it but I figured it was best to not have it while I was starting up my business. Looking to buy another one this winter! I would love a 96 b/w GTS with no stories for under $46K! Wish me luck!

Congrats Jon :2tu:, Now I need to sell mine or what I want................

$1,000,000 :D :D :D :D :D

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get what you want for your car. and best of luck getting it!

but your pact is your "line in the sand" and if you don't need to sell it better yet. But if you compare your depreciation(even if you bought new '94 @ retail). Compare what a 14yr old, 30,000 mile used Corvette is going for.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i guess you missed the point through my sarcasm. I didnt pay30K for my viper.

The Point:
Bragging about a "deal" that you got on your viper is not benificial to any of us owners because when people see the "deals" that others got, they expect to get the same for themselfs. This hurts the viper market. Especialy when someone is looking at a pristine car and lowballing the owner because they read on a internet forum that someone payed $XX,*** for a questionable condition car.

:lmao: You need to put you text within sarcasm tags or we will think you are serious.

I do agree with you about all these deals people supposedly get. I looked for a while and am still looking despite having found my car and THERE ARE NO DEALS out there for the "pristine" cars. I paid top dollar for my 985 mile Sapphire GTS and have no regrets. If I were to sell it I would ask top dollar for it. I don't forsee me selling it any time soon and suspect the clean low mile cars will keep going up as they are getting farther and fewer apart. That said nothing is selling right now at any price with the economy the way it is. Hopefully the next president will fix it as I do not ever remember the US dollar being as cheap as it is right now compared to the rest of the world. :(

[sarcasm]When you are ready top get rid of that b&w let me know, I will give you 30 for it. [/sarcasm]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc