Viper Parts of America

Finsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Has anyone had any problems ordering tires from Viper Parts of America? I placed an order on Sunday and have been billed, but never received a tracking number. When I called I was insured that the tires would ship within three days. I'm going to send and email tonight and leave a message again tonight and hope for the best :(

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fin,

the people that run the VPA are good people, they donate their time and do not get paid, all the proceeds go to the VCA. cut them a little slack it was just a big viper activity weekend this past weekend so they may be a little behind in their pro bono work

Reaction score
Actually Frank, we told you we should hear from the factory in a few days as they were fresh builds - not old stock. That was on Tuesday when we spoke with you on the phone and you told us "No hurry, I don't need them until the 31st." We said they would probably ship next week and we would send a tracking number as soon as we got it. And well before the 31st.

You will find that the BFG's are getting hard to find and NOBODY has them for less. You will be glad you had a little patience.

Thanks again for your order and helping us support the Viper Club of America.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just placed an order for a boot cover and I screwed up by not entering my VCA number. They were very prompt and helpful to get me my Venom discount. Delivery was good too (3 days to NH)!
I wouldn't worry about your order.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just placed an order for a boot cover and I screwed up by not entering my VCA number. They were very prompt and helpful to get me my Venom discount. Delivery was good too (3 days to NH)!
I wouldn't worry about your order.

How much of a discount do you get for being a VCA member, vs a Venom member? Thanks!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered today a Viper part, very impressed so far, I have had a email confirming my order, International credit card no problem and the address format for international clients works fine :2tu:

Got my membership discount :2tu: the only down side will be having to pay customs and duty :rolleyes:

Will let you know how long it takes to arrive ;)

Mark
:uk:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up my package today from the clearance depot :2tu:

Thanks very much for the speedy delivery, that's the fastest Ive ever received an item from the USA :headbang: