Viper Rendezvous IV --- Stryker award goes to Cory Furstenau

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great turnout and lots of fun , even though the weather did not completely cooperate. Ryan Furstenau , whose company sponsors the event , along with Woodhouse Viper and SRT, did a phenomenal job organzing virtually everything. Though we have sponsored the event from it's inception, Ryan is the sparkplug that ignites this get together and it is getting better and better. This year, Steve Sharples, Viper/SRT Brand Manager was the honored speaker and he gave us all a great presentation on SRT and the Viper -- glad to have him come to the big city of Hastings, Nebraska. I won't say much more , as Ryan has alot to contribute, but I really think he should post the famous videos of his brother , Cory, trying to learn to drift -- heh, that was his excuse and he is sticking to it!!

Post the Video, Ryan, it's Monday and we all need a good laugh!!

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great turnout and lots of fun , even though the weather did not completely cooperate. Ryan Furstenau , whose company sponsors the event , along with Woodhouse Viper and SRT, did a phenomenal job organzing virtually everything. Though we have sponsored the event from it's inception, Ryan is the sparkplug that ignites this get together and it is getting better and better. This year, Steve Sharples, Viper/SRT Brand Manager was the honored speaker and he gave us all a great presentation on SRT and the Viper -- glad to have him come to the big city of Hastings, Nebraska. I won't say much more , as Ryan has alot to contribute, but I really think he should post the famous videos of his brother , Cory, trying to learn to drift -- heh, that was his excuse and he is sticking to it!!

Post the Video, Ryan, it's Monday and we all need a good laugh!!

Your right Bill, this event was LOTS of FUN!!! and Ryan did an excellent job on the whole event!! Even though it did rain a little and I lost some track time because of a bad o2 sensor, this event was awesome and track was great.

Thanks Ryan for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now let get the video out Ryan!!

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
oh ya! but i remember you would get kicked off the track for the day, not rewarded, and they called it "Stryker" i think woodchuck would have been better! i dont think Skip trade maked the name :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery