VIPER Ring...Thanks Jerry DeYoung:)

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, several years ago when I bought my new 98 RT/10 and began searching the internet for anything Viper related I remembered seeing a Viper ring. I believe it was on the California Region website, and it was a special ring for a VOI. I always liked it and thought that the ring was really nice (I love jewelry almost as much as I love cars
laugh.gif
).
I recently contacted Jerry DeYoung about having a ring made. He was so wonderful, and just couldn't do enough for me, no matter what my request, he would make it happen. We communicated through e-mail...many times. I wanted a few things, I wanted the new snake logo, I wanted the larger size, and I wanted it in 18kt gold. It meant making a completely new wax mold for my ring size, which Jerry had done for me, and e-mailed me pictures of. So, I received the ring last week and it is so beautiful. The workmanship is superior, and I mean superior. I am so pleased with it, it is perfect. Thank you so much for all that you did for me
smile.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laura

I'm glad you liked your ring. I thought it turned out great. Thank you for helping the Central California Region in our fund raising.

Jerry

OP
OP
V

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 2K:
Laura

Thank you for helping the Central California Region in our fund raising.

Jerry

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
My pleasure
smile.gif

OP
OP
V

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VIPR GTS:
OK Laura, let the rest of us see what it looks like, more sales for Central California funds maybe.
Tony

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Tony!!!!
bounce.gif

How have you been?? If I could, I would gladly post a picture, although I think the picture would not do it proper justice. But, Jerry may be able to post one for me
smile.gif