Viper service in Tampa bay

tjm5837

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost all confidence in current Viper tech, for a number of reasons. Anyone suggest a good place for non warranty work in the Tampa Bay/St Petersburg Fl area. Desperate!

OP
OP
T

tjm5837

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuff normally done for maintenance. Oil chgs, new tires, window regulator problems, alignment , normal wear and tear stuff. Don't want to mention names but don't feel the current viper tech at Dealer is competent. I think this for a number of reasons too numerous to go into. The problems encountered would also identify the individual. Don't want to get him in trouble. He just probably not a good match for my car.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In and around your area, you have Doug Levin, Larry Macedo and Heffners.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuff normally done for maintenance. Oil chgs, new tires, window regulator problems, alignment , normal wear and tear stuff. Don't want to mention names but don't feel the current viper tech at Dealer is competent. I think this for a number of reasons too numerous to go into. The problems encountered would also identify the individual. Don't want to get him in trouble. He just probably not a good match for my car.
I hear ya...a tech isn't a tech isn't a tech... Case and point. I just had new tires mounted on new rims. I go to pick them up and notice the tire adhesive goo all over the outside lip of the rims. Looked like the rims were scratched to hell, but it was just the goo residue. I go to wipe it off and the 'tire tech' tells me to stop since its not dried yet and he doesn't want the tire to spin on the rim. ***? This is on the outside of the tire on the freaking rim? Has nothing to do with the tire's bead sealing on the rim. But the "tech" was clueless. SO next time you get tires mounted, make sure you don't wipe off the rim since your tires may spin on the wheel. Good advice!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4