Viper Sneaky Pete Jacket, shirts for sale

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Viper leather jacket in black leather, with a large Sneaky Pete emblem on the back, checkered flag under one arm, and viper logo on the other for sale.

I also have a large, white Viper collared golf shirt, and a cotton T-shirt with Viper on the front.

If you get the Norcal newsletter, and if you squint, you can see me in the jacket in one picture in the classroom, and in another group picture that Maurice Liang took I'm wearing the T-Shirt.

The Jacket is X-Large but fits like a large. I'm 5' 10" 215 lbs, and it fits me perfectly.

I believe my Viper is sold, so I'd like to sell these as well.

$530.00 for all three shipped. The shirts are basically a throw in. I'm really selling the jacket.

Let me know by PM or e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks.

Larry

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. It looks terrific, all cleaned up, and ready to go. I'm having Seller's remorse tonight. But that will only last until I start shopping for another toy : - )

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cancelled the sale, am keeping the car, and am therefore keeping the jacket. Thanks for being interested.

Larry

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Viper leather jacket in black leather, with a large Sneaky Pete emblem on the back, checkered flag under one arm, and viper logo on the other for sale.

I also have a large, white Viper collared golf shirt, and a cotton T-shirt with Viper on the front.

If you get the Norcal newsletter, and if you squint, you can see me in the jacket in one picture in the classroom, and in another group picture that Maurice Liang took I'm wearing the T-Shirt.

The Jacket is X-Large but fits like a large. I'm 5' 10" 215 lbs, and it fits me perfectly.

I believe my Viper is sold, so I'd like to sell these as well.

$530.00 for all three shipped. The shirts are basically a throw in. I'm really selling the jacket.

Let me know by PM or e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks.

Larry

I'd like to just sell the Jacket at this point, for the best offer I receive plus shipping. I'd rather sell it here than on Ebay. I hope someone here bought my 96 Viper from Marv Rose.

OP
OP
L

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose I should explain that I ended up selling the Viper after all, although as you can tell, I debated on that for a while. I'm taking a short detour through an 04 C5 Vette the dealer was just about giving away ($ 9,000 off of MSRP) and probably headed for an older Ferrari some day, so I don't need the Viper Jacket any longer, and since it cost me a fair amount, I'd like to recover my purchase if possible. In excellent shape. I bought it on Ebay, so it wasn't new, but I don't see any damage anywhere. Huge Sneaky Pete on the back, checkered flag sleeve. You know the jacket. I'm no good on uploading photos, but I'm wearing it in Maurice's Skip Barber Photos from May or June in the newsletter, and I wore it to the Maggiano's dinner that I attended, so some of you may have seen it.

I'm open to any fair price, doesn't have to be my prior requested price.

Regards,
Larry ([email protected])