Viper Tech Rating

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently discovered the mounting ears of my fuse panel are broken. The fix is to replace the ENTIRE harness. This naturally has me scared to death that during the swap something will get goofed and I'll end up with rattles, or worse, intermittent electrical problems.

Obviously, I want a very diligent Tech to perform the work, but who can I trust? How do the rest of you feel (especially you Techs) about including a Tech rating on this board? Nothing fancy, simply a list of Techs with a user rating. If an individual Tech is uncomfortable with that they can choose to be delisted.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shameless promotion - Tom Sessions in Wilmington, NC. Although it's quite a trip from Cali to have him work on your car....

We are SO LUCKY to have Tom watching out for us - he's going to do a mobile recall day so we can schedule 999 and 998 recalls at a convenient shop (another viper owner is donating his shop space), he takes care of us at ViperDays, and he's extremely knowledgable. (He's a great diesel truck mechanic too - right now, 4 Vipers and the truck cover our "fleet")

I know he list of customers is rapidly growing and they are coming from further and further away. He's also branched out into sales, selling 5 (?) SRT/10s to club members and personally doing everything from ordering, to the PDI, to enclosed delivery.

We're lucky to have him.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith Laxson at Huffines Dodge in Lewisville is great. Knows how to fix it AND how to treat his customers. On a scale of 10...he's got to be a ten.
Thanks Keith...

Clark

jackson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atlanta Area???

What Dealership/Viper Tech would ya'll recommend in the Atlanta, GA area?? Thank you in advance.