Viper tech

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what viper techs may be located near me in the central ky area. I am looking at getting the mopar pcm here in the very near future, and I know the dealer has to do the initial install. I just don't know if I trust my local dealer as they have seen a couple "snakes" since they have been in operation. Any help is appreciated, and I am willing to drive a little too.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, I wish you luck. IF you do find an experienced Viper Tech actively working at a C-J-D-R dealership in Kentucky, please post same here. This has been a problem for many years according to our Members in the area.

This is one of the reasons that MANY Kentucky Members come to Indy for service....also... part of the reason that Mr. Tom Sessions comes here to Indy to do Viper Service twice a year.

Feel free to call me,

Steve Fess

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH (provided by former IN/KY VCA Southern Director Jason Mattinson):

There IS an experienced Viper tech at

Oxmoor Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram

4520 Shelbyville Road
Louisville, KY 40207

I just spoke with Master Tech Carl Self who has been with Chrysler since 1990...working on Vipers from the beginning, and who has been recently certified by SRT for the 2013 Viper !!!

To schedule Viper Service, call:

Service Advisor Dustin Sutherland at 502-855-5833 OR on his company cell phone 502-525-7462.

The Service Manager is available via e-mail: [email protected]

I see this a great news for our KY Members...so, call and give them the opportunity to assist YOU !!!

THANKS for the help, Jason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets