Viper TV Show

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tapes

HORRAYY for PAViper. Glad to hear they are done or close to. I will be impatiently awaiting for the DVD's to be shipped

viper11885

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi,

Just joined on this forum and came upon this thread!

Use to watch it all the time was I was small. Loved it.

Are there any more copies available?

If there are, please let me know how much is shipping first. I am in BC, Canada.

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, the dvd's are done and ready. What do we do next? Do you want pay pal money or what?

OP
OP
H

HotWheelz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK, the dvd's are done and ready. What do we do next? Do you want pay pal money or what?

It was my understanding that PA converted the tapes to DVD is shipping them to F355, who would then disburse tapes.

Anyone want to fill us in with the details? Thanks.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, you should have your originals back and a set of DVDs (12 :eek: ), let me know if you think they are ok, and I will either send you the copies for everyone or else start sending them out myself.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just got home and saw the package. Have not had a chance to look at the DVD's yet but either way you want to send them out, is good for me. Let me know. Again thanks!

out99sider

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've always lurked on this forum, getting inspiration for my future purchuse. I stumbled across this thread and had to get on it. That show was what exposed me to the Viper and made me want to get one so bad. Can i get in on this?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Since I was in on the original request list, do I need to do anything now or just wait for updates?

Wish I could tell you. I think PA is pretty busy but as for now, I have received the tapes back and a smaple of the DVD's. They look okay. I did not get a chance to go through all of them but from what I see they are okay.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am creating sets daily, it takes about 6 hours to make a full set, so it is a slow process....remind me never to do this again :bonker:

kbcobra289rs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would you mind adding me to the list. I had some trouble getting registered so I didn't have a chance to post in this thread till now. Viper was definetly one of my favorite shows of the past!
Thanks!

viper11885

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How are you making the copies?

6 hours sounds too long..

The best way would be to create an image of each disc. Then just burn each copy from the image.

Ie. create bin/cue image files of each dvd.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How are you making the copies?

6 hours sounds too long..

The best way would be to create an image of each disc. Then just burn each copy from the image.

Ie. create bin/cue image files of each dvd.

Took your advice, created image of each master, now it only takes about an hour to an hour and a half to make a set.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here is the list that I have of people that were interested, if you are still interested, PM me with an address, I noted on a couple of them that I have already received your address.

F355 - Already sent
pfarnz
*** BLK
STUGOTS
Jay Herbert
BlueGTS
2001ViperGTS
Viper GTS-R
snampro
FLOORIN04 – already sent
Gottaviper
JPL