Viper Vandalism!!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it???? Why can't people stay away from our cars? Is it jealously??? I'm so mad, I can't even type much. Anyway, I gotta go call my insurance company and see if they'll cover this. Here's a pic of what I found on my hood yesterday:

You must be registered for see images attach

:headbang::D:2tu::lmao::drive:;):2tu::lmao::headbang:

I'll post more tonight when I get home :D

Username

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That'll buff right out... if it doesn't, call me and I'll come take care of it.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She was pobably just walking past and collapsed on your hood, look at the poor thing the way her ribs are showing she probably hasn't eaten in days:D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, great just great. After inspecting the car some more, looks like they also molested the back of the car. My insurance company is gonna cancel my policy for this. I thought the $115 headlamp switch melting was bad. This is way worse. Thats it, I'm never driving my Viper again.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah thats tough we all feel for ya.Maybe if a group of us got together and came down
we could help you shoulder the load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, great just great. After inspecting the car some more, looks like they also molested the back of the car. My insurance company is gonna cancel my policy for this. I thought the $115 headlamp switch melting was bad. This is way worse. Thats it, I'm never driving my Viper again.

Chad...we need more evidence.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and you forgot to invite your fellow **** addict from TN to aid in the photoshoot, the guy with the black/silver ACR??? shame! :)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Almost forgot to ask.

What are you naming the baby?

:eater:

Imma Mistake

See if you can strip that and then post more pictures...thanks :D

As soon as I get the non-postable pics from the photographer....I'll post them :D

and you forgot to invite your fellow **** addict from TN to aid in the photoshoot, the guy with the black/silver ACR??? shame! :)

Do you mean the same fellow **** addict with a black/silver ACR who was suppose to be at Nopi a couple weeks ago? Kinda ironic since thats when I met the photographer who did this shoot. See I told ya you should've went to Nopi with us :D

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO, i'd go with the 3-part system, clean/polish/wax

o yea, 4th step: Glaze...

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hay Chad...
As its you.. If/When you need somone to viper sit your car just call.....no worries mate im there.......