Viper Window Sticker Question?

Dr Venom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it possible to obtain a copy of the window sticker from DC for a specific Vin#? Has anyone every had any luck with such a request? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think this would be highly doubtful. I believe there are a lot of trade laws involving the factory application of what is know as the MORONEY label. And as such I don't think you can get a reprint.

However probably all of the information that was on your original sticker can be found, and then someone could easily create one based on theirs once scanned in an modified.

But I could be wrong on this...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
From a post by Gerald Levin :

Re: '95 window sticker
#307242 - 08/08/03 01:06 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Instuctions for a really nice window sticker:
Call 1-800-992-1997 Chrysler Customer Assistance and give them your VIN# and they will send you back 3 pages of info that contains where your car was initially shipped, who it was sold to, all the standard equipment and options that came with your car, etc. This is free and takes a couple weeks. Then you take this info to the guy below and he will custom make you a window sticker with your vin # and it will contain the info that you received from CCA. Here is the window sticker man info:

Yes, Gerald, we can! We can do a custom sticker just for you. You supply the information - VIN, color, dealer, options, etc - and we make up a repro sticker that matches your car. Custom stickers cost $10 plus $2 shipping. You get 2 copies. You can pay by Paypal and email us the information, or you can send a money order and
the info to: Gary Kimball, 683 Arrow Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34746 Email: [email protected] "

--------------------

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone told me you could get the original window sticker from DC. But this is not true. Even Chuck Tator mentioned I could, but I called on several occasions and the people I spoke to at DC said no way.

Luckily I found my original one in a stack of papers that was sent to me by the seller some weeks after I bought my car.

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
You might check with your Dodge dealer. If I remember correctly, the original sticker on our Viper had some sort of damage on it (a printing scuff or something like that) and the dealer got a new one issued for us. We have it framed and on the wall.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might check with your Dodge dealer. If I remember correctly, the original sticker on our Viper had some sort of damage on it (a printing scuff or something like that) and the dealer got a new one issued for us. We have it framed and on the wall.

There is a catch to this one, Dodge only keeps the specific info for a individual VIN for a period of time before it is "disposed of". When I bought my first (used) '93 in '96, I called up the Dodge Marketing Manager to see if he could get one printed, he said: "I could have last year, but the info's now gone." Some of the info on the sticker is specific to the date and time the car was built... so making an exact duplicate is not possible.

I have the original for my '94, but not my '95.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I had mine when I brought the GTS home, put it down im my garage, and never saw it again. Never could find it, either. Weird.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala