Viperless winter boredom already.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I go skiing as often as possible and in JAN to Detroit: CAAP, NAIAS, ... spring will be back soon and the JOY to drive the snake after 5 months of hibernation again can't be described :)))

OP
OP
S

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
spring will be back soon and the JOY to drive the snake after 5 months of hibernation again can't be described :)))

I can't wait already and I sort of know how that feels as I used to store my Stealth but this is a little different. I either need to take up a winter sport or look at some of the crap I bought off of Ebay already. DC sure has a marketing machine going with that Viper, no? :)

As an aside and a bit of an embarrasing story, I had not seen a Viper on the street in over 8 years before I bought mine and if I went to a dealer, I would not have the choice to see an RT/10 and a GTS side by side and I wanted to give an equal shot to both. Thanks to the DC marketing machine, I bought two Bburago 1:18 models; one of an RT/10 and one of a GTS. This is how I decided which model I was going to buy :eek:

Santo

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will love to drive the RT/10 across rainbow bridge :)