ViperMania Gen II Hardtops.....

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....Are now available.. I tried posting this in the supplier section but I couldn't get the picture to post??.Enclosed is a picture of our New Gen II Silver Top w/duct. Please visit our website at www.vipermania.com or call us at 703-960-6682 to place an order, delivery is approx. 3 weeks..Prices are as follows, $3095.00 w/o the "Roof Duct" and $3495.00 w/ the "Roof Duct", these Gen II Tops look Awesome!!..Thanks and again I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong section. http://www.member.aol.com/vmania/silverduct

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biff- I am curious if you have ever thought about making a clear top for a Viper. Made out of a similar material as the Windows. Not sure how you could mold that type of material. But it would be very nice if it were possible. Could create a new market for you.

OP
OP
B

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jeff, We've been thinking about that for some time and actually have attempted a few however there are a good number of Gen II owners that have been waiting for their "Duct" tops and we neeed to be sure to get those out First..Who knows what the future may hold??
smile.gif

I made a mistake on the Gen II top prices they are as follows:

Gen II w/o the "Roof Duct"....$2995.00
Gen II w/ the "Roof Duct"....$3295.00, plus shipping...

PS...Thanks Tony!!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The black C5 coupe I traded in on my RT/10 had a painted targa and the clear targa top...I always ran with the clear because it looked black anyway, a clear top that looked black...I think that would look good on any color viper and I'd HAVE to buy one!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21