Vipermania hard top for sale

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my original vipermania hard top when they first came out. I saw Biff at VOI8 in Dallas and he had improved the way the top was attached to the car and said he would send me the parts to retrofit my top. Since it took him so long to get the parts to me, he amazingly sent me a whole new hard top. I couldn't believe it, and really didn't expect it.

Anyway, the old top worked for me so I never took the new one out of the box. Well the car is now gone, so I have a brand new Vipermania hard top painted White just sitting around, anyone in the California area want a great deal. It has to be picked up as shipping this would be impossible. Price $1,000.

Here is a picture of the original top, I am assuming the new one looks the same (like I said I never took it out of the box).

181Vipermania_Top_003.jpg

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested. I live in Bakersfield, which is only 2 hours away from Fresno. I will actually be in Fresno tomorrow visiting the in laws around 5:00 pm. Can we meet? I would like to see the top because I have never seen one in real life. If the wife likes it, we have a deal. I have a red SRT, wonder how a red SRT and a white top will look? :)