Vipers At Carlisle 2012

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HOT on the showfileld today. They were setting up the SRT display, and Ralph is there already, seems to be supervising. Chargers, Challengers, Dart Turbo, Jeeps, but no Viper - yet. There were a couple of enclosed trailers I don't think they unloaded yet. As much as I like the 'vert, it sure was nice today to be in the AC in the SRT8. I know, I can put the AC on in the Viper on Saturday (supposed to be a high of 102), but that defeats half the fun.

A few drops of rain at the pre-show this afternoon late- hardly enough to even feel. Back again tomorrow morning....

PS - Fairfield Dodge unloaded a gorgeous 2010 White convertible - 600 miles on it for sale. Don't know what there asking, but it is clean!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anybody have the chance to talk to Ralph today? They would not commit to him being there.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal Hot today, but there is a nice breeze blowing thru the Viper Tent. Look froward to seeing everyone there tomorrow. And by the way, we just got confirmation that Ralph will be arriving Saturday mid morning!!!:2tu:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal Hot today, but there is a nice breeze blowing thru the Viper Tent. Look froward to seeing everyone there tomorrow. And by the way, we just got confirmation that Ralph will be arriving Saturday mid morning!!!:2tu:

What about the 2013 Viper?

SuperBird4404BBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I just got home from Chrysler’s at Carlisle. What a great time, great cars, great food and great people.

Mr. Ralph GILLES stopped by and gave a brief status report of Chrysler, answered questions posed for photograhs and signed autographs on everything from tee shirts to posters to dash boards and intake manifolds. What a gentleman, A REAL CAR GUY.

When I left, there were 52 Vipers in attendance. The 2013 Viper was not there.

Thanks to everyone for putting a great family event together.

Only 52 weeks until Chryslers at Carlisle,2013.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad it was a great time...I'm sorry to not make it! Can't wait to see some pics soon

Ralph is a great guy, with a magnetic personality...at Moparpalooza a few months ago, I think he stole the show over the Viper!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I just got home from Chrysler’s at Carlisle. What a great time, great cars, great food and great people.

Mr. Ralph GILLES stopped by and gave a brief status report of Chrysler, answered questions posed for photograhs and signed autographs on everything from tee shirts to posters to dash boards and intake manifolds. What a gentleman, A REAL CAR GUY.

When I left, there were 52 Vipers in attendance. The 2013 Viper was not there.

Thanks to everyone for putting a great family event together.

Only 52 weeks until Chryslers at Carlisle,2013.

Actually, Greg, 53 weeks, since the 4th is Thursday next year

However, I second EVERYTING you just said! He ambled down to the LX a also, and signed some cars there - if I had the Bee today, I could have had him sign it. What a great guy, and a great show weekend!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a great event! Great people, great cars, great turnout, great food...... semi great weather! :rolaugh: (It was HOOOOT! We left the grounds at 6:00 PM and the overhead of the truck said 104! That is at 6 PM with by then overcast skies! :omg:)

My thanks to Carmen and the PA chapter for their efforts! Thank you for welcoming all of the members from all over the states and Canada! You guys rock! :headbang:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was all loaded up Friday and ready to come but my little man got sick. Sadly, I missed. I did't want him in the heat all day.

I'll just wait for Mopar Boy's pictures.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lmao. If there was a way to favorite that I would! :yay:

Although, thankfully summer is not over. One more Carlisle size Mopar show to go! :nana:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets