Vipers at Turkey Run in Daytona

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*******We have been accepted for Turkey Run*************

Ok guys, I talked to Rick tonight. He gave the final Ok for us to come down. All we have to do now is individually pre-register by going to www.turkeyrun.com and list that we have a Viper on the registration form and Rick will know to put us all together.The fee is $35 plus a $2 club fee so we can all park together. Please register A.S.A.P. so we are gauranteed our spot. The $2 club fee has to be paid in one seperate check. I will pay for 20 spaces now to reserve our spot so don't include the $2 fee. Only pay the $35. If we need more then 20, hopefully we can send another check at a later date.

The dates are Nov. 27,28,29,& 30th.

Please post here or email me when you are registered. Thanks guys.

OP
OP

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys here is the latest scoop. According to Rick there are only two Vipers registered so far. Please register ASAP. $35.00

I have spoken to the person responsible for club parking at Turkey Run. They are tentatively planning on putting us just east of the tunnel in the grass next to the Prowlers. It is were the Mustangs used to park. It was going to be there or on the back stretch out of the loop. Not bad for last minute planning.

I will be getting another call tonight with more details from them and will post then.

www.turkeyrun.com to register.

We could use some SRT-10's to show off.