Vipers will be running at Sebring this weekend. GT3-R debut!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what kind of lap times they can put up compared to the GT-R! Not to mention the 'pack' of other cars, many of which are new. :2tu::usa:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the looks of the car, and the specs on it, .....with an aggressive/ clean driver that is capable of using the GT3-R as the track weapon that it is,.......

It should slap the crap out of anything else that shows up.
:headbang:

I don't think the other whatever cars have a chance.
-unless they make the Viper run with some stupid restrictor plate or some de-tuning crap like that to 'even it up'. :crazy2:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what kind of lap times they can put up compared to the GT-R! Not to mention the 'pack' of other cars, many of which are new. :2tu::usa:
Riley Viper 5 seconds slower than the SRT GTSR in initial testing at Sebring and the Riley car only mid pack in GTD class.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to realize it's a new program and car. So whatever they learned from the GTS-R probably can't be applied to the GT3-R.

--RS

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could very well be setup...I dropped 13 sec from Day 1 to Day 4 at that track. Its long and technical with multiple track surfaces and rough bumpy sections. Setup is key. I think there was rain too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper