ViperTech SoCal

2kvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any ViperTech's in southern Orange County (San Clement, Mission Viejo, San Juan Capistrano, Irvine) areas? I'd appreciate it if anyone could recommend someone.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I would reccomend Dan Cragin, at DC Performance in LA. Solid character.

John Horton of West Coast Vipers is great too, and closer, just over Ortega Hwy in Temecula. Fun drive.

The local dealer keeps changing viper techs, and that gives me no confidence. Last guy I saw there was like, almost reading the manual while he worked, and said he didn't even like Vipers. That was the last time I went there!

LynnS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give this fellow a call. I was pleased with their recent service of my SRT-10.

Paul Ullom
Service Advisor
Huntington Beach Dodge
16555 Beach Boulevard
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

(714) 596-0506 x246
[email protected]

VIPERMIKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HUNTINGTON BEACH DODGE IS THE WORST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR VIPER!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A JOKE AND ARE BEING SUED BECAUSE THEY HAD MY CAR IN SERVICE FOR 15 MONTHS...AND THEY BACKED INTO THE SIDE AND PUT A HOLE IN IT. They also painted the car 7 times. NEVER EVER USE HUNTINGTON BEACH DODGE!!!!!

OP
OP

2kvette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys (and gal), thanks for all the input and recommendations.

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUNTINGTON BEACH DODGE IS THE WORST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR VIPER!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE A JOKE AND ARE BEING SUED BECAUSE THEY HAD MY CAR IN SERVICE FOR 15 MONTHS...AND THEY BACKED INTO THE SIDE AND PUT A HOLE IN IT. They also painted the car 7 times. NEVER EVER USE HUNTINGTON BEACH DODGE!!!!!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT !! HUNTINGTON BEACH DODGE QUOTED ME 33k MORE FOR AN ACR THAN WHAT I PURCHEASED MINE FOR. I WOULD RECOMEND TO EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960