viperware partsd need a good home( GREAT deals!!!!)>>>>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

i received an email from the widow of jason ward this week and talked to her a bit. many of you guys remember jason ward from viperware as a long time viper vendor. he offered the cargo mats, logo valve caps etc. well about a year ago there was alot of negative stuff on the boards about him not returning calls or emails. what we did not know is that the reason was jason died suddenly last year in his home.

this is the email i received... apparently jason had some money issues that he left his widow and she is just looking to liquidate this inventory.

Dear George,

Nice talking with you today conversation was sad but any
help you can give me in this matter would be greatly
appreciated. A following is a list of viperware inventory
that i have: 33 dashmates @34.95 a set cogs, 23 cargo
covers @84.95 a set cogs, and 25 floormats @54.95 a set
total my lawyer told me to get as the Personal Rep. is $4,800. Retail value of this merchandise is approximately
$12,107. I will also have to tack shipping and handling on
this. I will also be sending logo caps and valve stem
covers and a few jackets (not very many of them). I would
like to sell these separetely for around $250.00.

Thanks again, George

Wendy L. Ward
623-628-2259

anything you guys can do would be great.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George:

I see that Viperware's website is gone so is it possible for Wendy to post some photos of the merch? If I knew what it looked like, I'd probably buy some.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sadly i do not think his widow has any way to take pics or anything. too bad the site is down. maybe some past cusotmers could take some pics of the cargo mats etc. they were pretty nice from what i remembered. i bought one for my 1999 silver / blue gts back when.

george

B SNAKE 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: viperware partsd need a good home( GREAT deals!!!!)>>>>>>

Cargo covers for Gen II GTS????

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: viperware partsd need a good home( GREAT deals!!!!)>>>>>>

Should we call her directly at the phone # given?

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do we help? Are you going to be selling these George? I'd like a full set of mats (Dash, Cargo and Floor) as well as a jacket. Thanks.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George,

I am interested in the cargo mat and floor mats. do they have a logo? Color?

Robert

BADMOFO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George,

I am interested in the cargo mat and floor mats for my 98 GTS. Looking for black with white logo combinations.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

Thanks for getting Wendy's message to us. Like most of the guys here we're a bit apprehensive about calling Wendy, not knowing if her number was just part of the email or if she wants us to call directly to order. Let us know.

If we need to get the stuff from you, put me down for the cargo covers.

btw... RIP Jason

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am really not involved in this matter other than just helping to get the word out for her and Jason...

she was really hoping to sell the inventory out at one lump sum but she is okay with people ordering and contacting her.

i just hope that someone does not take advantage of this situation and try to scam her. she is NOT a business and just wants to get a fair price for the leftover inventory to paqy expenses.

she can only take money orders no credit cards so please try to accomadate her if you can.

regards
george

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
George, Biff, Jon B,

Can we help Wendy? Jason was such an integral part of this website in its' infancy, and volunteered his time for many website tasks.

For those that might be new to the site.... most of his items were owned by "Vmania" (Biff is the best!), but from what I understand, Biff wanted to focus on windows/tops and that's when the transfer of ownership went to Jason.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am very sad to read the news about Jason. Several years ago I bought some mats and valve caps from him, they are lovely and very good quality (sorry I don't have any pics of them) he was such a nice guy, he even followed up to check they travelled overseas OK to the UK. I hope someone can help Wendy out, and my condolence to her and family / friends over the loss of Jason.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like she is in Arizona...west Phoenix.

Maybe one VCA or forum member could contact her and get the pictures to post here?

George, could you co-ordinate this so she doesn't have a ton of folks ringing her up?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am really not involved in this matter other than just helping to get the word out for her and Jason...

she was really hoping to sell the inventory out at one lump sum but she is okay with people ordering and contacting her.

i just hope that someone does not take advantage of this situation and try to scam her. she is NOT a business and just wants to get a fair price for the leftover inventory to paqy expenses.

she can only take money orders no credit cards so please try to accomadate her if you can.

regards
george

Does Wendy have email? It just feel intrusive to call her for a $85 cargo cover, especially since she's not selling as a business. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive. I know that I would rather just deal with it on my own time over email than having to field a bunch of phone calls a day.

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested in some of the items also but am hesitant to call.

Maybe someone who is fairly computer savvy could get the items from her and sell them for her as a favor. I would think that if she sent the remaining items to someone that person could take and post some pictures, take orders via PayPal and then send her the money after things are sold. She might have more luck with that than trying to sell everything outright.

By advertising here I am sure that someone could probably sell everything fairly easily. If the person was willing to do this for free for her the only extra cost would be the paypal fees which would be minimal.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
ViperWare >> Pics and info>>

This is a surprise as many months ago I had heard that all this inventory was being bought by someone.

Anyway, Jason's computers are gone and Wendy has not found files on ViperWare. Mentioned to her it would be helpful to have an inventory list we could post. I went through my stuff and found most of their items so pics of the ViperWare products are now at: http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/cat/530

Descriptions are available for download here. The pricing shown was the full retail, not discounted as they may be today so check with the seller to confirm prices:

ViperWare Catalog click here or right click to safe the *.pdf file

Would be really nice for Wendy if one vendor would just buy the package at a discounted rate .

48gts_cargo_cover.jpg