VIRGINIA area Viper owners -------- help!!!!!!!

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you know of a wheel polisher/wheel repair place that is close to Forest, VA? Or anywhere close?? Has anyone used anybody for
removing nicks etc. on their wheels?

I did something stupid tonite. I was repacking one of the front wheels for shipping tomorrow to Joe (Babeviper)located in Forest, VA. The wheel slipped out of my hands and fell face first on to the driveway. :( There are nicks on the lip of the wheel......it looks like curb rash........I am so livid. I could kick myself. I emailed Joe and told him about my stupidity and told him I would pay for the repair. He has waited one month for the wheels. He sent me a cashiers check on Aug.13 (I have not cashed it as I was planning to do so after I mailed him the wheels). I feel I have let him down. :(

It has been a bad night as then when I came in, my wife told me that Ivan is now heading straight for our condo on Pensacola Beach. Great, wave surges up to 30ft and PB is only 10ft above sea level. Bye Bye condo. I am just soooo
beat down with these damn hurricanes. :(

Anybody that can provide any info, thank you. Very greatly appreciated.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipercane, hopefully things will get better for you. I hope the hurricane misses your property in Florida. There is a wheel shop in Maryland(near Baltimore) that does great work on wheel repairs and that is "Ye Ole Wheel Shoppe"(Tel#410-796-8400) Jessup, Md. You can either take the wheel to them for resurfacing or you can mail it to them. They are good and the turnaround time is normally not bad....Good Luck!

OP
OP
V

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys............great to be a fellow viper owner. Help is always here when needed. I will tell Joe to contact Ye Olde Wheel Shop when he gets the wheels. Thanks again.

Bindy

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, there's a company called Wicked Wheels that does this in Northern Virginia. He's been doing wheels for my dad's Mercedes-Benz shop for years and does good work. He also has very reasonable prices. The way it usually works is he goes around to various dealerships throughout the week and you take your car there. He restores the wheels on the spot. I think he can also do house calls too but probably charges a little more. He's at American Service Center in Arlington on most Fridays. Trevor is the name of the owner and he's the one who does most of the really high-dollar wheels, like Vipers. Unfortunately, I don't have his number handy. I'll try to find it and post it here.

He's doing my wheels soon so if you want to wait and see how they come out, feel free.

--Rob

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL now....I couldnt post in there forum so I figured I'd piggy back of that post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4