Voi 11 Product Debuts For Those That Didnt Attend>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys...

we debuted some new shift knob options for the gen 1-2 and gen 3-4 vipers...these are designed to fit all year vipers with no modifications. we CNC machine the shafts and offer them in stainless and satin finish.

let me know what you think ...and before you ask i am working on trying to get snakeskin green :D

new color combos coming soon also...

regards
george

Attachments

• rally fang.jpg
    rally fang.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 191
  • rally red white stripe fang.jpg
    rally red white stripe fang.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 126

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet, I am thinking I need one of the White and Black:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want a white ball,black viper head,red raceing stripes and gearbox numbers... brushed stick please.... pm me?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested. Will the shaft sit lower than the standard MGW knob? How about a slate with silver stripes? Ready to order.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am not sure if they can do graphite but i will have a black with silver stripes option soon so that may be close

just give us a call if you guys want one...they sit a little lower than our first strike ...much shorter than stock

george

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont see them on your website, any pricing on them yet

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guys...

we debuted some new shift knob options for the gen 1-2 and gen 3-4 vipers...these are designed to fit all year vipers with no modifications. we CNC machine the shafts and offer them in stainless and satin finish.

let me know what you think ...and before you ask i am working on trying to get snakeskin green :D

new color combos coming soon also...

regards
george

I can't tell if the shift knob next to the yellow one is ORANGE? I'd be interested in an ORANGE one...

It would be my fifth shift knob from you since '02. Do I get a discount? :D

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I currently have a MGW shifter in my '08 and have a MGW ball, but use the stock ball because the MGW is too low. I looked on your site, but didn't see an extension. Do you sell an extension to bring the MGW ball up higher? I don't want it as high as factory, but it's too low going right on the shifter.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the MGW short shifter so would one of these fit? I kind of doubt it but could you make a short shifter with that ball.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys ,

sorry i have not repsonded but the site moderators request that posts only have technical informative data not pricing deals etc. but we DO have these in stock and you can call 706-793-1770 and order anytime!!!

as far as height we have 2 heights. one is same height as our standard grippers and the shorter is same height as our shorty grippers.

if anybody has any questions about height fitment etc PLEASE call me as i will be happy to figure out whats best needed for your application.

and YES they fit OUR MGW short shifter fine!!

george

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell if the shift knob next to the yellow one is ORANGE? I'd be interested in an ORANGE one...

It would be my fifth shift knob from you since '02. Do I get a discount? :D

i do not have orange with the viper logos yet but we do have black and orange and white and orange with the gear shift pattern only that are about 10 bucks less also.

call me

706-793-1770

george

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

I just bought a hurst shifter for my 06 VCA Coupe. Do you have a red knob with white letters that will screw onto the hurst threads?

thanks
Steve A.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang