VOI 11 products

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris-
Do a test mailing and send me two bags.:lmao: I'll let you know if they melted.
M&M's melt in your mouth, not in your hands! The one bag I did get came home with the stuff I shipped and they were A-OK!:headbang:

PBR

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a T-shirt on October 28th once the shipping/postage had been sorted, but I am yet to receive it and the order status is purely showing as Payment Received, with no Tracking Number for postage.

There are no Contact Details on the VOI site, in order for me to get in contact with anyone to trace my order? Please could someone let me know who I need to speak to?

Thanks in advance

V

Venomiss

I ordered a T-shirt on October 28th once the shipping/postage had been sorted, but I am yet to receive it and the order status is purely showing as Payment Received, with no Tracking Number for postage.

There are no Contact Details on the VOI site, in order for me to get in contact with anyone to trace my order? Please could someone let me know who I need to speak to?

Thanks in advance
Dave - Your package was shipped a while back, First Class International. It was last tracked going through Chicago on November 17th and in transit today. You (and anybody else) can contact the VOI staff at [email protected]. There is automated tracking information sent for all packages, however it seems that USPS/Endicia is not sending that out for some of the international shipments. We will look into it, but in the meantime be on the lookout for your package as it should be there any day.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
hmmm never saw the Viper M&Ms either.. Where were they ?
not in the goodie bag. would love to order some.

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave - Your package was shipped a while back, First Class International. It was last tracked going through Chicago on November 17th and in transit today. You (and anybody else) can contact the VOI staff at [email protected]. There is automated tracking information sent for all packages, however it seems that USPS/Endicia is not sending that out for some of the international shipments. We will look into it, but in the meantime be on the lookout for your package as it should be there any day.

Thank you, very much for looking into this for me, it is highly appreciated. :2tu:

All the best
Dave

V

Venomiss

There is a new item from VOI11.com

It's called Supernatural Automobile and you can listen to a snippet from it.

https://www.voi11.com/index.php?crn=...on=show_detail

If you read the previous posts in this thread we don't have the M&M's for sale.
They were at both hotels for check out along with being at the VOI registration desk and the booth area too.

We do still have merchandise at VOI11.com for sale to those who missed out on VOI11 or need some holiday gifts.

V

Venomiss

We still have merchandise for those who are interested at VOI11.com

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What a great club we have !
Our region Merry Hissmas Party had Chris and Mary Marshall invited
guests. In speaking with them, I jokingly mentioned the M&Ms, and that I would
like to buy some if they became available. Chris said to check my mail, that they would find some. Guess what awaited me when I got home today ?

Viper M & Ms - VOI 11 - ViperClub Photo Gallery

THANKS Chris and Mary.

I know of NO Other club that does things for members like VCA.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, our kids aren't going to be getting those M&M's for Christmas like they hoped, but there is always VOI 12... (lol)

It is always a pleasure to help our fellow Viper owners and we are grateful for the many friends we have made in the club and around the world over the past 10+ years. It is indeed the greatest car club on earth!

PS. We are going to be adding a handful of VOI 11 embroidered shirts to voi11.com tomorrow. VERY limited supply and VERY nice shirts - they won't last long!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS. We are going to be adding a handful of VOI 11 embroidered shirts to voi11.com tomorrow. VERY limited supply and VERY nice shirts - they won't last long![/QUOTE]

Will these be listed later today or Christmas day? Wasn't sure since your message was at around 230 this morning my time. :present:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the Viper magazine posters up to 2007 are listed for sale. I am interested in just the 2009 posters. Can these be purchased?

Bruce

V

Venomiss

I see the Viper magazine posters up to 2007 are listed for sale. I am interested in just the 2009 posters. Can these be purchased?

Bruce

There are none being produced.......yet.

The shirts are on the VOI11.com site.

V

Venomiss

You must be registered for see images

These are the red ones and we have some black with red also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave