VOI 12

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be driving. And depending on what route a few Texas chapters decide to take, I want to enjoy a good ride with a good sized group. If you guys were to meet up with the Houston chapter, a great scenic route would be to drive to New Orleans(meet up with more Vipers) and drive the coast line to maybe Jacksonville, FL. Then it's a straight shot up to Charlotte!

One option could be to drive Hwy 90 out on NOLA area. Its follows the coastline all the way to the MS/AL border. And it's a really nice drive too. I drove it about 5 years ago and have been dying to drive it again.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be driving. And depending on what route a few Texas chapters decide to take, I want to enjoy a good ride with a good sized group. If you guys were to meet up with the Houston chapter, a great scenic route would be to drive to New Orleans(meet up with more Vipers) and drive the coast line to maybe Jacksonville, FL. Then it's a straight shot up to Charlotte!

One option could be to drive Hwy 90 out on NOLA area. Its follows the coastline all the way to the MS/AL border. And it's a really nice drive too. I drove it about 5 years ago and have been dying to drive it again.

We MIGHT be doing this as well...still up in the air on schedules, but if we can get the time...we will be doing this :)

Clyde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to decide whether I'm going or not and if so, am I flying in or driving? I know its still aways out, but have plans for a Texas caravan started to form?