VOI-VCA Web Site Party Time set.... and the Web Site Shirt is done

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VOI-VCA Web Site Party Time set.... and the Web Site Shirt is nearly done

fancy badge please, i'll be easy to spot the one propping up the bar recovering from heat exhaustion ;)

can't wait

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick note on the badges: I did them for the last VOI (Nashville) and they were a hit. Here is the information I need for EACH badge:

1. Name (first/last)
2. Forum ID (e.g. Y2K3SRT)
3. Avatar

Now I can get these last two from the posts here, however most don't list your name. Also, if you are bringing your spouse or guests and want badges for them, you need to let me know their names. I can use your forum ID/avatar if you wish, or just give them a generic VCA logo. I will pull what I can from the posts here and/or you are welcome to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, and we will look forward to seeing you there!

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just submitted an order to have the shirts printed up. I ordered an extra 2 L and 2 XL shirts just incase someone wanted one after the cutoff date of the 31st. If you want one and haven't ordered yet these will be the last four.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silly question: Did a GTS ever have side pipes?

Wish I was going......

The GTSR on the shirt is way better idea than having the SRT-10, especially if the street coupe is shown at VOI8.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Silly question: Did a GTS ever have side pipes?

Wish I was going......

The GTSR on the shirt is way better idea than having the SRT-10, especially if the street coupe is shown at VOI8.

Only the concept had the sidepipes. Also notice the elongated third brakelight instead of the production Sneaky Pete.

It's not too late to register for VOI (through August 31) and you can still get the "advance" room rate of $165 a night at the incredible Gaylord Texan too. http://www.voi8.com or call 1-800-998-1110. Love to see you there!

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A note on the Shirt orders: Any shirts ordered from this point forward (Sunday the 29th) will be shipped to the individual and not delivered at VOI.

The party is looking like it will be pretty large. One neat thing about the Texas station (and the entire Gaylord Texan Dome) is it has a wireless LAN so you can be on the VCA Site while partying :) We'll set up a VOI.8 catagory in the Galleries for quick and easy uploads so those not able to attend will still be in on the fun.

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score

Chris,
I finally have a travle plan. Sorry but I won't be able to caravan (I've got work to do), but I'll attend the Web Heads party again. Please set me up for a badge and I'll order that great looking shirt.
Thanks,
Gary

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I finally have a travel plan. Sorry but I won't be able to caravan (I've got work to do), but I'll attend the Web Heads party again. Please set me up for a badge and I'll order that great looking shirt.

Gary -

No problem! I will be sure to copy you on the travel plans just in case. Always delighted to have you join us!

Chris

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Party on!

The shirts were to be shipped on Friday, scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. If you did not order one, there will be a limited number available for sale, this number is VERY limited... OK, 3.

I'll set up to deliver the shirts at the party and Chris will have your name badges.

Four days and counting to VOI.8!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick note on the badges on which I worked until the wee hours: I received a few e-mails from folks (and posts here) that didn't give me enough information to use. I was looking for first name, last name, and avatar. If you didn't have an avatar, no big deal. However if I didn't have your last name or didn't get an e-mail, then I was unable to print a fancy badge for you. I will bring the blanks so that you can "create your own", and apologize I couldn't do more.

See you there!

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21