VOI6 Table Centerpiece question?

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Daytona winning #91 Oreca car (AutoArt 1:18)

8526DSC00447-med.JPG

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Richard, I did not know you were into models, did you know there is a 1/18 1979 Yellow L-82 Corvette model?!!

Yep, I love models! I have looked all over e-bay and the net but could not find one. The National Corvette Museum sells them in Red, Black, and Silver, but not yellow. Do you know anywhere where I could get one?

It took me quite a while to get all the Viper models off e-bay. They are hard to come by. I was in Walgreens (drug store) the other day and they had a Micro Machines Viper but it was Red with Silver stripes, not red with white. It would have looked real nice with my other mini-snakes. :usa:

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad, it's actually a 78, as you know virtually no difference, I actually thought it was a 79 till I just looked at it again. Made by UT, they made a silver, a silver anniversary and a pace car, yellow and maybe other colors. There are 3 silvers and a pace car on EBay right now, might want to contact the three bigger vendors, one of them was saying he has multiple stock. I can turn you on to a model builder that will change the color too.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad, it's actually a 78, as you know virtually no difference, I actually thought it was a 79 till I just looked at it again. Made by UT, they made a silver, a silver anniversary and a pace car, yellow and maybe other colors. There are 3 silvers and a pace car on EBay right now, might want to contact the three bigger vendors, one of them was saying he has multiple stock. I can turn you on to a model builder that will change the color too.

Thanks! Craig does beautiful work, but I think I will wait around for one to pop up on e-bay.

Do you know of anyplace I can get an older cross-flagged banner? E-bay has banners with either C4 or C5 cross-flags, but none with C3 crossed flags. I have checked the Corvette Museum and all over e-bay but I cannot find any.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21