VOI9 Package?

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not familiar with it. invoice on a 2006 Black coupe shows a VOI9 package for $4995.00. What do you get for the $?

thanks

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know of any VOI9 package for a black 06' coupe. :confused:
VOI9 or "Viper Owner Invitation" for the 9th Viper gathering was in Las Vegas back in 2006.
I have a VOI9 06' SE of which they only made 100 of and it was only offered in White/Blue stripes. They also came with a duffle bag that has a car cover inside and car mats with the blue Fangs logo. The car cover is silver with black stripes. That seemed strange to me as I was hoping it had blue stripes.
Members who actually took delivery of their VOI9 Vipers in Vegas also had some special badging that came with the car. You could also have ordered some special Prefix ground effects package and a nice rear wing spoiler and I think some performance upgrades.
Others will chime in with some more info if I am wrong or forgot something, but I am positive it did not come in black. :2tu:
Look at my Avatar! That's the VOI9 color scheme.

Last edited:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm not familiar with it. invoice on a 2006 Black coupe shows a VOI9 package for $4995.00. What do you get for the $?

thanks

Your not looking at a Dodge invoice.

I'll bet your looking at a used car itemized price addendum from Kelley Blue Book that the dealer stuck on the car. In the Kelly guidebook there is no addition for factory stripes so the dealers take the "1st Edition Group" option to show the stripe option. (The 1st Edition Group is a blue w/white stripe '06 with blue interior accents).

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at voi9 and know about the white and blues. What threw me is this. Must be fake.

http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/pdf.pdf?mode=new_window&id=330768&d_id=1408

That is a dealer generated e-window sticker.. You can just click the check boxes and make any option come up you'd like, that was offered on that Model year..

either the dealer doesn't know what a VOI9 is, or they just threw the option in there, to make the new MSRP appear higher than actual..

I went to look at a Mercedes E55 once on Ebay... Wasted hours of my time... Car did not have half the options, the e-window sticker said it did..

Also, your first post said you were not familiar with what the VOI9 option is. But you were AT VOI9???