VOI9

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto on the pricing, I'm already turning every single cent that I own 10 times to see if I can make it, and believe me I WANT TO GO :eek:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotel will be the Venetian. First class hotel with all suites oversized rooms, Secured parking, and no long walks to the event.

At the Presidents meeting last month it was announced that the pricing had not yet been finalized. Efforts are being made to keep costs similar to previous VOI's.

Suggestions for goodie bag items, and desired events were being solicited by National and J. R. Thompson. Please contact your local club President if you have any helpful suggestions, or post on this thread.

Believe this event will be most successful. For those who went to Vegas last time you might spread the word. Great track facility. Las Vegas Motor Speedway has a NASCAR style oval (NASCAR will be running the following weekend), technical road course, and NHRA style 1/4 mile dragstrip. We will have the run of the whole place. Several spectacular options for the group cruise. ViperDays will be also running on the West Coast the following weekend in case you wish to attend both events.

Club members will have advanced notice, and sign up privledges. After club members get first dibbs, it will be opened up to all Viper Owners.

OP
OP
C

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Paul. Never having been to a VOI I'm not sure what's been charged for previous VOIs. I seem to recall when I was first looking at Vipers the VOI8 was in swing, and they had their own web site. Will there be a site dedicated for the VOI9 program?

Thanks,
Cal