Walnut Creek / East Bay Vipers

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in Walnut Creek last weekend and saw a new blue coupe but no place to park. I also know there's another new blue convertable that John has. Would like to hook up with you guys on a nice day, so please email me at [email protected] or post here. We can hang out for coffee or something local.
Regards
Rob

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been talking to John about meeting up sometime. There really should be a "North of San Jose Viper Club". Who wants to brave 880 or 101 in a Viper on a late Friday afternoon/early evening to meet up?

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

This is John from Walnut Creek. I was out and about on Thursday night and saw somebody in a Black Viper driving down Main St. I tried to catch up and suprise the guy but the light turned red when I got up to the intersection.

Anyway, yeah I have been waiting for somebody to set up a meet somewhere. I just faxed over my VCA member info and was hoping to get some info back shortly.

The problem with ******* in Dublin is the lousy tight (door ding heaven) parking. I am not complaining, but I would make the trip up there. Chicken wings and the service is to die for.

There are a few joints in the Berkeley/Oakland Hills like Barneys or Zachary's for a meal. Parking might be a hassle, considering I still haven't learned how to parrallel park the SRT yet!

My 2 cents would be in Walnut Creek. I could meet up at Starbucks or any bar around town. I am game for it and will be the first to take care of the first round!

John

VVRRRMM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was parked down there going to PF Changs. However I do not live in Walnut Creek, but Petaluma. Come visit us in Santa Rosa! In fact there are 2 2006 FE Coupes up here!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62