Wanna Go Fast

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
145 was the best I could manage today. I will upload some videos and pictures in the next few days so people can see what you are missing. I'll also announce next years schedule when it gets ironed out. Hopefully vipers will own these events. Fastest car today was 203 in a GTR. Fastest 4 door was a Audi at 162, and N/A fastest was a corvette at ~168.

Thanks for the updates Kris. What a bummer that my 165.x mph record pass was broken by Z06 at 169mph. That is a healthy margin in speed. That car has to be making close to 700whp in order to get almost 170mph. Looks like a have a new target now, I just need to figure out how to get 700whp out my NA 8.3 while still keeping it streetable.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Kris. What a bummer that my 165.x mph record pass was broken by Z06 at 169mph. That is a healthy margin in speed. That car has to be making close to 700whp in order to get almost 170mph. Looks like a have a new target now, I just need to figure out how to get 700whp out my NA 8.3 while still keeping it streetable.

In your defense, it was basically a race car that did 169. He was definitely putting down some power. We were also around 3000' so most of the cars in Georgia would do 5-10mph faster at sea level.

I was a little bummed with the performance of some of the vipers out there, including myself. I thought I would be at least 160, but it is what it is. Dyno numbers are just that...numbers. Its how you can put those ponies down. I will let you know when next years events are announced and hopefully we will see you next year...and race each other!

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wfgviper.jpg

And here's a video I found online. I trapped 150 on this run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOBALwSglo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R