WANNA SEE MY 2006 VIPER CHROME H WHEELS!!!

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: WANNA SEE MY 2006 VIPER CHROME H WHEELS!!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Y2K5SRT

Whoever cried. Im sending you package of depends and a some *****. :rolleyes:

So what is this crap, Austin got filtered cuz he had an opinion different then the parting line? Since its deleted I dont really know, just hope it wasnt over moderation by a moderator.

Anyways, I bought those same rims, also had the 5 spokes. I def like them more chromed, as I wasnt a huge fan of them in standard fare, as Dodge did a completely SHEETY job on the polishing (swirl marks under the clear coat) and paint over spray inside the spokes (again under the clear coat). Looks like Chroming fixed all that. Looks much better !! Congrats.

Just someone on the board thinks Im a pure-breed racist. THATS ME! :rolleyes:

Now thats some bullcocka! Wasn't your post the one referring to banging rap music?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Post deleted by Y2K5SRT

Whoever cried. Im sending you package of depends and a some *****. :rolleyes:

So what is this crap, Austin got filtered cuz he had an opinion different then the parting line? Since its deleted I dont really know, just hope it wasnt over moderation by a moderator.

Anyways, I bought those same rims, also had the 5 spokes. I def like them more chromed, as I wasnt a huge fan of them in standard fare, as Dodge did a completely SHEETY job on the polishing (swirl marks under the clear coat) and paint over spray inside the spokes (again under the clear coat). Looks like Chroming fixed all that. Looks much better !! Congrats.

Just someone on the board thinks Im a pure-breed racist. THATS ME! :rolleyes:

Now thats some bullcocka! Wasn't your post the one referring to banging rap music?

Well, more like dead rappers, but NOTHING along the lines of racism.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok...one more time...are chromed wheels harder to keep up than the polished ckear coat wheels? I might chrome my H wheels instead of buying aftermarket purner 501As.

OP
OP

1DOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm happy to see everyone likes my choice I made to chrome my H Wheels. To answer the question on cleaning, the chrome wheels are much easier to take care of than polish. Easier and faster to clean and you get more long lasting shine from chrome than you do polish.

Take my advice and as you can see, the proof is in the pictures, chrome is the way to go.

Thanks again everyone.

Respectfully,

Goldie DeWitt
1DOWN

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

One last question...what color is your car? I'm guessing black, but can't tell for sure. Mine will be GTS Blue with silver stripes.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

[/QUOTE]

It's called Slate and I hope they offer it in 08.

loose the strips and thats my next Viper. If I can get it with the new motor :usa: