wanted Die Cast model of a 2000 ACR Black w. Silver Stripes

heftygts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get a Die Cast model of a 2000 ACR Black w. Silver Stripes,

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to do better in the collectibles section so I'm moving it there. That model was not made in 1/18th, only smaller. I Actually had a couple made in 1/18th because I own the car. 1/24th and smaller is available and look pretty decent. JonB might have some. Try Ebay too. There are really small keychain versions also. Pretty standard GTS models though I think one of the smaller ones has a wing and is set up like a GTSR. There are places that will do a custom model for you, easy to do an ACR as you can swap the ACR wheels off of the white/blue stripes GTSR car and they, along with the blue white GTS and red rt10 are the cheapest and most common Viper diecast on ebay. are the most common

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I were in Vegas last week and I picked these two up at FAO Schwarz. They are not ACR's, but they are pretty nice looking and have hoods that open and a pretty detailed engine for a car this small. Maybe you can convert to ACR look?:dunno:

Attachments

• 72fd_1.jpg
    72fd_1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21