Warranted 2003 SRT10 For Sale

V

Venomiss

Good luck with your sale-maybe with spring coming it will bring out the buyers for it.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to be a very nice car but you would be much better off to price it in line with current market conditions; you are $10,000-15,000 away.

You got to be kidding right? 1 srt-10 went for 38K on Ebay and everyone thinks thats the new going rate :crazy2:. That was a fluke and unless markets collapse soon probably won't happen again. I agree he might be a bit high but low to mid 40K is a great deal and in line with current market.

Good luck on the sale hope you get into a Viper again some time soon!:2tu:

Tabs1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It all depends on how fast he wants to sell it. If he can sit with it for a while he might find that buyer looking for a pristine low milage Gen 3 and pay what he wants for it.

Problem is that new 08 cars are going for around 70,000.
Good luck with the sale.:)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it have some gold bricks in the trunk that aren't in your description? ;-)

You are asking about 5K more than I paid for my warrantied 03, three yrs ago in a strong market, but, I'd love to see some snakes going for higher prices, good luck on a good sale, it looks sweet.

D.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got to be kidding right? 1 srt-10 went for 38K on Ebay and everyone thinks thats the new going rate :crazy2:. That was a fluke and unless markets collapse soon probably won't happen again. I agree he might be a bit high but low to mid 40K is a great deal and in line with current market.

Good luck on the sale hope you get into a Viper again some time soon!:2tu:

I do not mean to knock the seller of this car at all but your statement Shandon can not be further from the truth. An 03 is not worth more than $40K in this market period unless it has a Paxton and even then low $40s at max! Why would anyone spend $50K in this market for a 03 when you can add $15K more and get a 2008?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not mean to knock the seller of this car at all but your statement Shandon can not be further from the truth. An 03 is not worth more than $40K in this market period unless it has a Paxton and even then low $40s at max! Why would anyone spend $50K in this market for a 03 when you can add $15K more and get a 2008?

Thats why I said mid to low 40's;) in the above post. There is no amount of convincing me that 20K makes an 08 worth it over a gen3 (unless you are and anti-mod person). An ACR ohh yea!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could get $45K for mine, I'd sell it tomorrow and get an '08, if the delta were $15K, it'd be worth it to me, an 08 with an exhaust is all the power I need, plus the updates, yep I'd do it.

But with the market the way it appears to be to me, I'm thinking I'll keep mine forever & do a hood, wheels & mild mods - and have less market value in it than a new loaded mustang, lol.

A little hijacking from us, amigo, sorry, again, your car looks awesome, I'm sure it'll show really well and we're all pulling for a nice selling price for ya, bro.

D.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck, theamigo, on your sale...also sorry to hear about it. Another Viper maybe in the works?
~juli

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys last month i sold my 08 Roadster (car was basically new with 1800 miles )after months of trying for 57000.00 .Since then friends have been emailing me telling me i was LUCKY because they have seen low mile 08 roadsters this week for 55000.00Accordingly there has to be at least 17 grand difference between an 08 and a 03

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys last month i sold my 08 Roadster (car was basically new with 1800 miles )after months of trying for 57000.00 .Since then friends have been emailing me telling me i was LUCKY because they have seen low mile 08 roadsters this week for 55000.00Accordingly there has to be at least 17 grand difference between an 08 and a 03

I see nothing on Ebay anywhere near the mid to high 30K?? There is a black vert with 58K miles for 35K.. So im not sure what to make of it ohh well I hope "theamigo" gets what he wants on it!

If you all are right then I am really glad I bought my 05 used. Sad to hear such low prices. If I see a Gen3 drop into the low 30's I may pick one up for a track car/******:D

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see nothing on Ebay anywhere near the mid to high 30K?? There is a black vert with 58K miles for 35K.. So im not sure what to make of it ohh well I hope "theamigo" gets what he wants on it!

If you all are right then I am really glad I bought my 05 used. Sad to hear such low prices. If I see a Gen3 drop into the low 30's I may pick one up for a track car/******:D

One sold last month for $33K. It was silver with 15K miles. Was a fluke as that was very low but there are deals out there for the people with the cash and time to wait for the right car.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As i posted my car was advertised for sale for (vca forum) and finally went on Ebay.Last month its sister car (only in red )also had a buy it now for 57 grand.What killed the used car market was many Dodge dealers sold cars (30 grand off sticker )using that employee discount(supposidely stopped Feb 1 )Though Dodge strictly prohibited this they did it anyway.You know how many calls i got why should i buy yours for 60 when i can go to such and such and get 30 grand off sticker on a titled car with 10 miles on it.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1BADGTS, no kidding. I like my fellow VCA members and all but I am tired of folks calling me to shoot the breeze and tell me ** much they know about Vipers only to finally ask if I'll take $40k for my car. Everyone knows about the employee discount SNAFU and it was a once in-a-forever deal (just like the economy hopefully).

You should have bought one of those cars and STOP CALLING ME.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing I have learned here is if I am ever forced to sell my Viper, I will quietly place it in classifieds and not post about it where it will be ***--shoted.:)

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1BADGTS, no kidding. I like my fellow VCA members and all but I am tired of folks calling me to shoot the breeze and tell me ** much they know about Vipers only to finally ask if I'll take $40k for my car. Everyone knows about the employee discount SNAFU and it was a once in-a-forever deal (just like the economy hopefully).

You should have bought one of those cars and STOP CALLING ME.
AMEN thats exactly what i went thru.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score

QUOTE]

I paid less then that for my 03. in late dec.

I have the same car with the the same miles. I have a few little added things this car doesn't have. But remember guys it only takes one guy to make a sale.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456