Water **** Kit Availability?

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know if Sean Roe has caught up on his Water/**** kit orders? Are they close to being available off the shelf? By now, there should be many of you that have them installed. Any "bugs" and are you happy? Was it worth adding and would you do it again? How about Gen 2s with cast pistons...did you increase the boost safely to 6.5lbs.? Sorry I buried you guys with questions but I didn't want to call and bug Sean since I suspect he is swamped.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, I have not had any bugs as of yet. I've had mine for about a month. I did go from a 8lb system to a 10lb system and I love it. Jason Heffner installed my kit and I can honestly say that you are going to love it. Rich, I have a 1998, so I can't speak obout the cast piston issue. Hopefully, you will have it soon. You also might want to dyno your car before you put it on as well as after so that you can see the (hp) difference.....Good Luck!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,I got mine within a week, so he may be caught up. No bugs at all, works perfectly and I installed it myself without a lift. Good for around 50-60 RWHP...Huge bang for the buck blower add on!! :D :D I went from a 8 to 10lb pulley on my 96.. The purpose of the **** is to allow you to add more boost, that is were most of the added power comes from. Go ahead and call, Dave will answer all of your questions, Sean is doing more hands on and less phone time...AL... :2tu: :2tu:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
00prowler, did you do the tuning yourself that achieved the 50-60rwhp increase? I assume some of the gain is due to going up a couple of PSI along with the added timing. Either way, I hope you are at Tator's so I can get some tips. :2tu:

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, The cards were sent back to Sean for retuning, The boost and timing is wear a lot the HP lies. The car was dynoed last year, 8 lb pulley @ 542 RWHP on a Mustang Dyno, this year 10 lb pulley, Water/**** 620rwhp on a Dynojet....I dont think the tuning was right last year, thats why the numbers are so drastic.I will be at Tators, hope the weather holds out...AL...