Welcome Back Cruise sunday!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that Dimitrios has touted me as the Publicist for The NY/CT VCA so with that said Im picking up my viper fri afternoon and of course Im itching for my maiden drive with all the gang so Ill toot my own horn and say " COME OUT AND PLAY SUNDAY WITH ADAM DAY". :nana: ..Forecast is sunny and 56 degrees...

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK if Adam is breakin in the new Viper i'm up for a ride

Hey I know he's been out of a viper for a bit do you think he can keep up? LOL

Russ

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely going to have to break that ***** in! Probably still smells like a ******.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
POST EXACT TIMES AND PLACES SO THE MOLD WITHIN CAN ALERT THE HIGHWAY PATROL ON THE LONG ISLAND EXPRESSWAY!!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam will have to catch you guys the next time. I work weekends so I really have to pick the events I come to. Drive safe and have a good time and congrats again...Adrian

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam [******] that meanz i have to wake up at 850 to get there by 930 lol

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Adam, but this Sunday is a family day for me. HAve a great time and.....welcome back!

(As if you ever left LOL)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trying to work it out but I may be in Pittsburgh I am trading my bmw in out there .....maybe if they get off there butts and learn how to sell a car

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly if my new brake pads arrive on Friday, I might have a few minutes Saturday to throw them in. If so, I'm in. If not, I'm not going to push it, they are almost down to metal. Welcome back!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,
I'm officially out. My brakes didn't come in, but it was such a nice afternoon I decided to finally start my project of installing an 8" crank pulley, so I can spin the blower faster. I'm hoping to go from about 13 psi to 16 psi. We shall see, but it's going to be work. The pulley doesn't fit (waterpump gets in the way), So I'm pulling the pump tomorrow, cutting it and welding the neck back together at a different angle. I'm hoping to have her back on the road in a week or two. 900's to the tires just gets old (not really, but like everyone else I'm a ******). Hopefully I will meet up with you guys in a week or two. In the meantime, if anyone has a line on some 18" Kumho's please let me know, my crapping handling BFG's are bald as Dimitrios without his wig!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so Im meeting russ off lie at christopher morley park which is like one block north of LIE on searingtown rd (esit 36 ) at 915am..well meet you guys at carvel apx 930 ish depending on how fast Russ and I go..what do you say Russ..80-100MPH Valentine 1 for protection....

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List so far...

LIST SO FAR...

Just a dream
Dimiritos
v10 mafia
F355..MAYBE