Well, it looks like I am going to take a break from Vipers for now.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not leaving the Viper world, but I am going to play with another car that is about the cost of a new Viper. I got the car from Ringgold Dodge. They got the car from a Viper owner. It was within my price range my wife allowed me. I wanted to get a modded force induction SRT-10, but my wife was really against it since it had a lot of power...(after the crash of my viper she is nervous about any high HP car)I told her I wouldn't mod the new car much... ;) (hmm yeah right)I think this summer I will be looking for a high mileage GTS to rework the engine. I will most likely be sending it off to DLM to have him do it...I could do it, but DLM is more equipt and knowledgeable in that area than I am.

Mike at Ringgold has been patient with me during this transaction...but just a warning, he may never do business with another Asian! LOL! Just kidding!! I am taking delivery on Monday afternoon. So I don't know if I have gone to the dark side, but oh well...I will still be lurking...ooh! just as an FYI if anyone is looking for a 1991 Ferrari Testarossa with 7,900 miles with all major service done, there is a guy here that has it for $60K in Louisville in my search for a new car. I am sure he will sell it for less.

So keep me in mind if you find a 98-99 GTS that has high mileage on it. I hope I am not hated too much! LOL! :D

here's some pics of the new car. I am taking out the brown carpet and replacing it with black, new quicksilver exhaust, new wheels...and so on.

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/gallery.jsp?gid=768a5498ce7cb9f968cc

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< ..but my wife was really against it since it had a lot of power...(after the crash of my viper she is nervous about any high HP car) >>

LOL - congrats on convincing her that diablos are powered by small V-6's! LMAO

PS AB - dont forget that we made a deal last year to exchange car keys? i am REALLY HOLDING YOU TO THAT ONE NOW!! congrats! :D :2tu:

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AB, I have been following your posts for quite a while. I have always loved the look of your car. So sad to see it go.....but your Diablo is AWESOME.

One heck of a band-aid till you get the next viper!

I for one would love to see more detailed pics of the Diablo.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL! Do I have an online stalker? I like it a secret fan.. I will have the car on Monday around noon. I plan on taking that car apart also....posting pics just like the viper.

hey biggie...I will exchange my car keys with you...LOL!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't fault you on moving to that sweet ride... I'd do it myself if I could justify the maintainance costs.

Hope to see you back in a snake soon! :2tu:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Lambo is SHARP!!! There still aint nothin like a Snake though!!! I guess as long as you can ride that Bull for eight seconds you will be alright!

Great looking ride!

Jason

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam may the force be with you from one Adam to Another..Charlie made this for me of my car journeys recently..
7328adam7-med.jpg

ronniej

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:shocked: Don't do it! That was suppose to be my car! :evilmad: :D Just kidding. Although, that is my all time favorite/dream car. I will have one soon, just don't tell my wife. Best thing about it, the original owner is a member here also. I bought my Viper from Mike at Ringgold also. Flew in and drove it home. Congrats Adam. Check your pm's as I sent you some funds to help mod the Lambo. :nana:

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I will be back in a Viper soon..just need to find a high mileage GTS to rebuild.

I didn't realize how low these cars sit compared to a Viper or a Vette. I stole this pic from Adam.

4718105_0587-med.JPG

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my choice but certainly a sweet ride. Congrats and enjoy AB.

BTW with this comment...
"my wife allowed me"
you are no longer Asian but 100% emasculated Western male. Condolences.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam-

I too have been following your post for a while....I am sad to see you go man...but what a sweet ride!!!!!! That has always been my dream car...you lucky bas$%^#!!!!!! Mike is probably the coolest guy around....just bought my coupe from him. That place is certainly first class. Are you coming to the car show in Cincy again??? Hope so....would love to see that thing in person. Best of luck and hope to see you soon bro.

Chad

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not my choice but certainly a sweet ride. Congrats and enjoy AB.

BTW with this comment...
"my wife allowed me"
you are no longer Asian but 100% emasculated Western male. Condolences.

LOL! Chuck...I should have known you would have said that! But then you need to walk a mile in my shoe or try walking with a chopstick up your butt...those Asian girls can be mean as hell!

Here's a look she had when we were building our house..can't remember what I did, but it pissed her off. Don't ask me what's up with her shop glasses..she calls it fashion so she says! Looks like shop glasses to me.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam-

I too have been following your post for a while....I am sad to see you go man...but what a sweet ride!!!!!! That has always been my dream car...you lucky bas$%^#!!!!!! Mike is probably the coolest guy around....just bought my coupe from him. That place is certainly first class. Are you coming to the car show in Cincy again??? Hope so....would love to see that thing in person. Best of luck and hope to see you soon bro.

Chad

When is the car show? If someone has a sticket of a Viper Crest I will put it on the Lambo to piss the lambo guys off... LOL! You guys have to let me park next to you.

Chad you still dating that hottie of yours? :D

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad

[/QUOTE]

When is the car show? If someone has a sticket of a Viper Crest I will put it on the Lambo to piss the lambo guys off... LOL! You guys have to let me park next to you.

Chad you still dating that hottie of yours? :D

[/QUOTE]

Do a search for LaSalle Highschool car show...it's coming up in a few weeks. Buddy of mine is bringing down his Lambo with a few other "exotic" guys. As for the "hottie".....she's gone of course....still on the prowl. Any Asian prospects for me down in KY?? :cool: Your wife has to have some hot friends!!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Your wife has to have some hot friends!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, hmmm...how about my wife's cousin? Love to have another viper guy in the family! LOL!

She's actually dating a d*ickhead I set her up with and she needs to fond another...LOL!

You must be registered for see images

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never criticise somebody for not buying a Viper to replace a Viper. There are a lot of awesome rides like that Diablo you found and all have pros and cons. As long as you are a ******** sportscar guy, we will have something in common. Try not to obsess over the black paint on that beautiful Diablo too much. :D Enjoy. :2tu:

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your ever interested in a clean 8,100 miles,Black with silver stripes,connolly interior 99 GTS drop me an email. Very rare color combo for 99. Under 20 built. Has T&D roller rockers with the chrome molly push rods,Mopar computer and exhaust,SVS billet throttle bodies with the big air box and K&Ns. Very nice clean example of a GTS. Last year for forged pistons as well.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
adam, I will have to do that. Is his Diablo modded out?

He has exhaust,Chrome smooth tubes, sv wing and sv wheels with alpine flip up screen with 12 cd changer/dvd..like mine was..

bet youll like this look... SP ENGINEERING MAKE SMOOTH TUBES
4718104_0468-med.JPG