Well, it looks like I am going to take a break from Vipers for now.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam-

That thing is sweet man!!!! You have to bring it to LaSalle...can't wait to see it....oh yah, and the wifey's cousin too!!!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam you might want to install an aluminum painted skid plate under front facia like I did..very easy to install and will protect against scrapes..heres was a pic of mine..
4718103_0345-med.JPG

4718104_0467-med.JPG

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the front chin skirt have rollers to prevent scraping I have seen them b/f on lambos but when i spoke to adam96 at chucks bbq about his he didn't know anything about it. that questions has always lingered with me.

vd..

oh btw looks great if you change the rims the car would look so much newer!!!!

It does have the rollers.

S

SUN RA KAT

Adam - great new car! I hope to see you again at LaSalle. I hope to see me there as well. Larry Macedo should have my Viper ready by mid-April, I hope.

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His second day of owning and I had 2 friends tell me they saw a black Lambo up around Hurst borne Lane. LOL! Must say Adams going to be In a small crowd around Louisville as I've only seen 2 or 3 here myself. (one doesn't count had Florida Plates)

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adam,
The first few days I had it my left calve was sore as hell. I started putting it in neutral everytime I came to a traffic light. It helped greatly. How do you like it's drivability compared to your Viper?

Colin
2002 GTS Heffner SC