Well look what got delivered to my doorstep this am(PICS)!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Trial on the website looks totally different...the spokes have a valley in the centers.....your wheel looks more like the Aero's...are you sure they are the trials?

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Trial on the website looks totally different...the spokes have a valley in the centers.....your wheel looks more like the Aero's...are you sure they are the trials?

Yes. I told iforged I didn't want the flutes down the middle, so they made me a set without them :) .

Bat™

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm still working the headlight, taillight,rear turn/reverse and sidemarker overlays. Headlights will be available in smoke, light smoke, ice blue and yellow finishes ;) .

Bat™

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well, it's not gonna happen. Apparently the shops machine can't handle my maasive 20X13 wheel size. Any recommendations on a shop in San Diego that can handle it?

Bat™

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well, it's not gonna happen. Apparently the shops machine can't handle my maasive 20X13 wheel size. Any recommendations on a shop in San Diego that can handle it?

Bat™

I had the same problem, I ended up going to a place that did truck and tractor wheels.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miramar Rd. It too them 4 guys to get a tire mounted on to the rear wheel! How was tech day?

Bat™

Those are the guys that ruined my wheels not too long ago. I've had better luck with the D.T. shop on Convoy. They seem to do more bling there and are real careful.

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I really lucked out. btw, how was tech day?

Bat™

I was reminded that my daughter had a soccer game in the morning which trumped all other activity. Besides, you didn't have your wheels on that day. That's what I really wanted to see.

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are gorgeous, I like the dark centers.
Did you go to Discount Tire? They usually can mount some pretty large wheel sizes..

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hell ya Noel :) . Looks like a totally different car now. Glad I passed on Tech Day to get this done. I'll have pics up later this week. As far as ride quality goes, not bad considering I jumped from 18's all the way to 20's. I can live with it ;) .

Bat™

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
this week I hope. It's supposed to rain today :( .

Bat™

The hell with you, I don't want to see them anymore, you're taking too long.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just in San Diego on vacation all week.... it didn't rain on Wednesday or Thursday.... so where are these pictures!!!

Nice wheels.. can't wait to see the pix!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery