Well my 2006 is now badass..........

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my 2006/2008 is back...

The project started November of 2007, with a stock solid black srt 10 and now its officially been ****…:D The following mods have been added, Paxton supercharger, Koni lowering caps, I-forged wheels, 2008 hood with matching stripes, RB1 Navi, B&M shifter and HID fog lights.

Big thanks to...

Mike at Ringgold Dodge (sold me the car and painted the stripes)
Mark at Woodhouse Dodge (blower and other suspension parts)
Matt “speedwerkzonline” I- forged wheels

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks Great!! :2tu: They should have kept the wide stripes on the 08's. I think they look much nicer than the thin stripes. I know they did it to avoid the bigger hood vents, but I like the way they go into the vents. IMHO. :2tu:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow. Looking at that makes me definitely think they should've stayed with wide stripes for the hood. Maybe it's just that combination but it looks awesome.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that would have really stood out with red stripes, like the black acr's have that one single red stripe.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is awesome, leaning me more and more towards getting the 08 hood, actually its not a matter of "if", but "when". That really is how they should of come from the factory, what a difference it makes. It makes it look so much more aggressive. Good job on the mods, one very nice looking SRT. :2tu:

OP
OP
A

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I love the car. :)

Car made 622 rwhp at woodhouse on a mustang dyno. I'm thinking of leaving the vents open. It looks great with the huge vents and the polished blower shining through.

5% tint:cool:

Last edited:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper looks incredible. I love the look and the stance. Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures. Does the Viper have California Plates??

:bling::clap::usa:

OP
OP
A

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a Kansas car:D

The Vette runs 10.76 @ 131 on 4.5 pounds of boost and made 587 rwhp. The viper is going to the track in 2 weeks.'

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you guys stop putting on all the mods that I want to, when I find the time! Then my car will not feel as special (kidding).

Seriously, very, very nice!

Say did you just purchase a primed 08 Hood and paint it yourself, or did you have it shipped out painted black already, then added the stripes yourself? I am extremely close to just saying, "do it" on my decision to go with the 08' Hood. Was going to call John Partsrack to see the options.

OP
OP
A

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM sent and the wheels are

GenIII Dodge Viper SRT
19x13 4" lip
18x10 2" lip
I forged Rev Glossy Black w/ Chrome lips
includes tire pressure sensor adapters

Reaction score
He bought the hood from me and we had our Viper/Porsche body man do the paint and stripe package for him. Turned out great as you have all noted. I was a bit skeptical on the wide stripes when we started but in the end I also loved the look through the vents although hard to do and have it look perfectly straight!

Hood screens who needs hood screens they look AWESOME wide open!

OP
OP
A

ANIL8-U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the paint is amazing on the hood, I love the stripes... Woodhouse does amazing work and I enjoyed the first class treatment and door-to-door service

Thanks;)

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****! Your Vette is quick as hell! Do I need driving lessons? I raced Mitsubishi Evo tonight...and could not pull that bastard until 4000 rpm in 2nd gear. His car was heavily modded and while I was spinng tires like a bastard, he was right there w/ me., I could hear the hiss of his turbos over my Belanger exhaust! Once I got to the sweet spot in my 2nd gear, I left him...but whats up w/ these Evo's?

Anyway....wassup w/ yer Vette? I have beat every Z06 I have come across so far...but ****, those numbers u got are really scary!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32