Well, This Time I have her Here @ Home! Finally My New Ride!

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Yes, can you believe it :2tu: 2002 Graphite/Silver Stripes ACR with 6,000 miles. 1 of 22
I been feeling like that Capitol One Commercial when the guys Guardian Angel was always looking the other way. But thanks to Mike B. out of Vegas I now own a Beautiful Viper again. And I might add he has some Bad *** Rides in his garage, 96 B/W Twin Turbo Viper also a Turbo Lamborghini. Thanks again pal, it's been a pleasure. :headbang:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! My '01 Bumblebee ACR will be here next week...I CAN'T WAIT.

Two questions:

1. Do I see fog-lights in that fascia?
2. Are those aftermarket stripes?

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! My '01 Bumblebee ACR will be here next week...I CAN'T WAIT.

Two questions:

Yes fog lights, it was an option Mike got they also came with hard removable covers for track.
Sripes from factory.
(The NACA duct was loose when I got the car and the back edge came off when driving. I bought a new one, had it painted, but the painter was not sure he could match the stripes so it is solid.) If that's what you noticed good eye!
:eek:

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now you got an ACR! Way to go!

Isn't that Cool Lee, got an ACR for the same price. :nana:
Quess maybe all this was supposed to happen? Well EXCEPT exotic motors stealing my $$ ***** :evilmad:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two questions:

Yes fog lights, it was an option Mike got they also came with hard removable covers for track.
Sripes from factory.

Interesting. I asked about the stripes because all the factory stripes I've seen were also painted on the duct where yours go around it. I wonder if this is something unique to this model year?

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two questions:

Sripes from factory.

Interesting. I asked about the stripes because all the factory stripes I've seen were also painted on the duct where yours go around it. I wonder if this is something unique to this model year?

(The NACA duct was loose when I got the car and the back edge came off when driving. I bought a new one, had it painted, but the painter was not sure he could match the stripes so it is solid.) If that's what you noticed good eye!

OP
OP
H

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two questions:

Sripes from factory.

Plus I have the stock one only it's missing the top rail, but the stripes R on it.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Two questions:

Sripes from factory.

Yep, that's what I was referencing. Always good to have spares! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960