Went for a spin in vipermed's S/C viper

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went for a spin in vipermed\'s S/C viper

Ok We are in second gear and he hits the throttle. We not only rocket forward but sideways at the same time (I think we broke one of the laws of gravity). My body and head are pinned and then I have to dodge the rear view mirror that missiled off its holding bracket from the acceleration (the holding piece is still on the windsheild). Third gear hit and we are back to sideways again yet still rocketing forward. My watch was stopped at the end of the ride (I think we went back in time, not sure) My hand was so tight on the door pull that I left sweat stains on it when I got out of his car. My first thought and (words) were I need to call Sean Roe and cancel my order. It was (sick). But now that I am of a calmer mind set. Hurry up Sean I am ready.
BTW I have owned many fast cars but none like this!

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Went for a spin in vipermed\'s S/C viper

kINGRT10 excellent description, love is always scary isn't it.

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score

King, A week ago I would have said you were kidding, but after getting my Roe SC, I understand exactly what you mean. I think this is what Walt D. was trying to achieve with the "E" ticket.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember guys, the car he's talking about is putting down ~120 rwhp/140 rwtq MORE than any other Roe blown car to date. In short, I believe him! And I expect Steve's car (Edmonton GTS) to do even better soon.

S

SUN RA KAT

They are all going to have to paint their Vipers Yellow with that much power.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King RT10:
..... My body and head are pinned and then I have to dodge the rear view mirror that missiled off its holding bracket from the acceleration (the holding piece is still on the windsheild)......
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We will be including a special rear view mirror mount reinforcement with all future orders......

laugh.gif

Sounds like one mean ride. To think that for a short while I WAS satisfied with 600 RWHP. Then I heard this....

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 11-01-2002 at 07:13 AM</font>