West Chester Pa Car Show

03M3RR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count the M3 in.... I'm not sure about my other cars but I will let you know as soon as possible.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!

Here are the directions to my school.

Take the New Jersey Turnpike South to exit #6 (Pennsylvania turnpike).

Take Pa turnpike to exit 326 (valley Forge)

Take the second exit on the right (328A) but stay to the left going to West Chester as the ramp divides in half, onto 202.

Take 202 down to Matlack St. Turn right at the light onto Matlack st. and go down about 3/4 of a mile. The Parking lot will be on your left.

West Chester University, West Chester Pa 19383

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any NY/CT/PA/NJ members attending Ferrari-Viper club track event on Friday April 29th at Pocono Raceway? You might want to stay over friday night and attend the Exotic car show on Saturday! :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows I am working on getting a dyno. at the show. As of now if I can get 20 cars signed up for it, it will only be $50 for 2 pulls which is subject to change. Again, I am working on it, so don't get your hopes up but if people say they will do it, that means there's a better chance i'll get it.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is everyone doing? Still time to register your cars and there's room for it as well. To those already registered, please respond to the emails I sent out to reconfirm you are coming. If I did not send you one, just email me saying you are coming. [email protected]