West Chester Pa Car Show

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'll start off by introducing myself, I'm Brandon a student at West Chester University.

April 30th I am running an exotic car show at my school, West Chester University, about 40 min.s outside of Philly and 20 mins or so from the King of Prussia mall. We will raising money for SADD, Students against Destructive Decisions. All exotic car owners are invited to attend, i'm aiming for a minimum of 50 cars right now, but hoping for more since the parking lot is capable of holding 400 cars. So far, I have a variety of exotics including lamborghinis, ferraris, porsches, aston martins, etc. that are coming. It would be very nice to have a large gathering of Vipers as well. I was hoping to raise the awareness of the show and tell those who are within driving distance of my school that they are more than welcome to come bring their cars, show them off, meet a lot of fellow auto enthusiasts and have a good time. We are located in a very nice town w/ some nice driving roads, gorgeous girls. If you don't have a car to show, you are still invited to come and look. This is for a very good cause, and the more money we raise the better. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in contact w/ me as I am more than willing to help you out. Also just to clarify, this is an exotic car show so don't worry about coming and seeing tuned up civics b/c they won't be there.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tell me more about SADD and what you consider a “destructive decision”. Whenever I pull into the gas station I think buying a Viper may have been a “destructive decision”.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me more about SADD and what you consider a “destructive decision”. Whenever I pull into the gas station I think buying a Viper may have been a “destructive decision”.

Haha. SADD originally meant Students Against Drunk Driving. It is a Pennsylvania organization that raises money to fight drunk driving. But I was explained to that it was too narrow of a subject and they were having trouble raising money so they broadened it to Destructive Decisions, which would be drinking and driving, risky ****, etc. Decisions that students make everyday all around the country that can hurt themselves or others.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The stereotypical, activist student group usually consists of a bunch of ***-smokin’, granola-eatin’, tree-huggers. It’s the antithesis of the stereotype to see you guys promoting something that lots of folks would view as wasteful and politically incorrect.

If the weather cooperates, I might take a ride up there. The weather in Philly in April can still be pretty nasty

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stereotypical, activist student group usually consists of a bunch of ***-smokin’, granola-eatin’, tree-huggers. It’s the antithesis of the stereotype to see you guys promoting something that lots of folks would view as wasteful and politically incorrect.

If the weather cooperates, I might take a ride up there. The weather in Philly in April can still be pretty nasty

Not quite sure if you just insulted me. But i'm not in a student activist group, and I don't smoke ***, or hug trees. Not sure if there is something wrong w/ eating granola. I actually love meat, and cars. How many student activists feel that way? Also how many student activists would try to get a lot of loud, low mpg sports cars together in one area? If I took that the wrong way, then I apologize.

Anyway, the reason I am holding this event is because in my fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon, it is required we all do community service. So I have decided to take my passion for cars and combine it with doing something good. All the money raised will go to SADD.

Again if I misread your post I apologize.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was afraid you might take that as offensive. I was trying to say it’s refreshing to see a group of young people promoting something like exotic cars. Many are out protesting anything that's fun.

Besides, I used to know quite a few SigEp guys and I’ll bet many of them are now driving cool cars and eating lots of meat.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was afraid you might take that as offensive. I was trying to say it’s refreshing to see a group of young people promoting something like exotic cars. Many are out protesting anything that's fun.

Besides, I used to know quite a few SigEp guys and I’ll bet many of them are now driving cool cars and eating lots of meat.

Hahaha, all is good than. Just wasn't quite sure what you meant. Nahh, pollute the Earth more as long as you are half a second quicker in the 1/4. ;) Ok, well I am going to keep everyone updated. Is there anyone else that is interested, Please I have a huge lot and it would be excellent if a good portion of it was filled. There are a variety of cars coming so far but I would like a lot more. Soon enough one of my fraternity brothers will be making a little online flyer where you can get all the information and register your car, this way I can get an estimate of how many cars are coming and what types.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Give us your contact info (email). If the weather looks good, I’ll do it. Your original post contains the magic words – “gorgeous girls”. Recon on Mapquest shows that you’re just north of Baltimore.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a car enthusiast (dont own a car) but would love to come down for the event..would you mind if i came?? i might be able to get some people to come down with exotics.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If i show i will need trailer space.

How much space would you need? It is a large parking lot as I said. Originally I wasn't going to allow any trailers but have reconsidered and will allow up to 2 or 3 at most. If its a single car trailer, there is no problem.

Jason, as I said everyone is invited! With a car or without, come and enjoy the cars. If you can get a bunch of friends to bring exotics, that is even better. Refer them to me.

Soon enough my fraternity brother will be creating a small website where people can see all the information and learn what will be happening, as well as registering their cars.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My trailer is 28' with truck looking at 40' of space. My viper can not be driven on the street.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far I have you three interested. Do you have any friends that may be interested, or is there anyone else within driving distance? Again everyone is welcome.

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i live up in CT and i hope i can attend the show. ill let some people know about it. how far out of NYC is the show?

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedracer--I'm in Newtown--I'll try to make it. Anyone can come to a car show. If it's exotics just bring your lambo-ferrari, Bentley GT? Or just come and look.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be putting up a website by the end of the week that will answer all your questions. You can also register your cars, this way I can produce a list of what will be there.

OP
OP
F

Fcar105

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedracer i'd say depending on how fast your driving and where you're coming from 2.5-3. If you're coming from Ct. it will be longer, but the heart of Manhattan is about 50 minutes from my home in E.B, which is 1.5 from my school and NY to here is literally a straight drive through. So 2.5 would be a good estimate.

Oh let me add, the show will be going on Rain or Shine.

I'm sorry CTViper, are you asking me a question about the exotics?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang