West Coast Viper

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to order 1.7:1 Jesel Rocker Arms from WCV. Any issues with this vendor anyone cares to share? PM me.

Thanks,
Pat

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've heard lots of good things about Jason and crew. He has a chassis dyno, does warranty repair work, and a lot of racers go there for mods.

Jason once troubleshot my Viper at a track day, replaced the defective TPS (throttle position sensor), didn't charge me a thing at the moment. But I paid him later out of conscience!

Thats all I know about Jason and his shop! Maybe somone else can chime in?

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I heard, Jason wasn't with them anymore. The owner now handles the deals...supposed to be a straight shooter.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Last I heard, Jason wasn't with them anymore. The owner now handles the deals...supposed to be a straight shooter.

Really? I thought Jason was the owner?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about to order 1.7:1 Jesel Rocker Arms from WCV. Any issues with this vendor anyone cares to share? PM me.

Thanks,
Pat

Jesel; wasn't his dads name Georgie? :) :usa:

Dang.... Nice Sig. Mike, Dont forget your Modified Shifter ;-) 11.50's @ 125 1/4 mile times, or your dyno numbers 478 rwhp and 526 rwtq, snake oil tow hooks, snake oil chin guard, custom valve cover baffling, speed bleeders, Joe Dozza Oil pan baffles, Accusump system, and Chrome ACR rims, Keyed ATI harmonic Balancer. Will all that fit ?? :)

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang