Western Maryland Fall Cruise, Saturday, November 17th, 2012

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIRGINIA-MARYLAND REGION
10[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Western Maryland Fall Cruise 2012

Cruise Details: The Western Maryland Fall Cruise may likely be one of the last times to get your Viper out before the real cold weather and inclement conditions hit our area. This year’s cruise will start in New Market, Maryland and end at Miyako Restaurant in Frederick, Maryland. Our route will take us through Libertytown, New Windsor, Taneytown, Emmitsburg, Waynesboro, Smithsburg and along Greenbrier State Park on our way back into Frederick. A map along with detailed driving instructions will be provided.

When: Saturday, November 17th, 2012

Time: Cruise - Meet @ 10 AM, Depart promptly @ 10:30 AM
Lunch - 1:00 PM
Meeting Place: Park and Ride off Route 75 East in New Market, Exit 62. If traveling I-70 East, take exit 62, veer off to right (follow signs to Park and Ride), Park and Ride is straight ahead. If traveling I-70 West, take exit 62, come to stop sign and make left turn onto Route 75. Proceed over I-70, Park and Ride is straight ahead.

Note: If you need gas or a restroom stop prior to arriving at meeting location, there are two gas stations located off of Route 144. If you come in I-70 East, make a left instead of a right on Route 75, proceed about ½ mile and make a right on MD 144, you will see the gas stations and shopping centers on both sides of the about 200 yards ahead. Our first leg of the trip will be about 45 miles, you will be able to get Exxon gasoline at this pit stop.

Restaurant: Miyako Japanese Steakhouse
5500 Buckeystown Pike #615
Frederick, MD 21703
TEL: (301) 631-0331

The restaurant is located inside FSK Mall. When entering off of the Route 85 entrance, veer towards the right after the Shell gas station. Take the mall loop past the Sears and Value City. The mall entrance to the restaurant is right next to the Macy’s.

You have the option of attending the cruise and/or the lunch.

In the event of rain, the cruise will be cancelled, but not the lunch. Feel free to come up with your daily driver.

Please RSVP via PM. Please specify number of people and whether you will be doing the cruise and lunch or just lunch