western office

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
deleted my e-mail i got so can someone give me the address for the western office so i can send a cheque.thanks

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I like your new avatar. Especially the YELLOW snake. :lmao: :lmao:

I knew you would come around sooner or later. :headbang:

Thanks that was my Christmas present. I did not notice that.:omg: Good catch. It is actually red but Deanna was playing on photoshop with the picture and it looks a bit yellow, she will have to fix that.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent my Venom money in last week. Anyone got their Viper Magazine, winter edition yet? My Kelowna article was postponed until the Spring issue due to the feature on the ACR X - which I want to read.

Ted

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent my Venom money in last week. Anyone got their Viper Magazine, winter edition yet? My Kelowna article was postponed until the Spring issue due to the feature on the ACR X - which I want to read. Ted

Got mine yesterday........Kelwona story not there.....

ACR-X + a bonus 8x10 data card suitable for framing
Laguna
Voodoo
NIAGRA
Tail of the Dragon TN
VCA Rondevouz Reviews
and lots, lots more......one of the best issues EVER (Tnx Maurice!)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jon.

I hadn't heard anyone getting their mag and I figured it was just a little late. Bob Mason (VM editor) did tell me that the ACR X story was excellent so I can't wait to read about it. His excitment "rubbed off" on me.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my magazine lst week. Kelowna article to be postponed to the Spring issue so I'm waiting for that one now.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I actually liked the "Hell's Gate is in BC" feature the best of the two. It was supposed to go into Spring so I think it'll come out in Summer issue (I hope).

Ted

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder to anyone who hasn't sent a payment for 2010 as yet.
If your name is not on the cheque, please put it on the envelope or drop a business card in so I know who the payment belongs to!
Thanks, all!

Greg

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to bump the thread, and I also wanted to mention that the VCA HQ will no longer be accepting payment directly from members, you will need to renew through the region.
Thanks, all!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got the preview of the Hell's Gate article for Spring Viper Magazine. Bob Mason did an excellent job of layout and the article will stand out because of the VM style of displaying the pics with the article. Bob has made our pics look amazing.

Bob also added a short version of "Ultimate Musclecar" and a few pics to the Lifestyles section of the magazine. No word on the Kelowna article.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just have had problems with my mail people on my end and tyhe cheque is still not cashed so always worried.lol

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got another GTS last week. Driving my way home from Az. Paxton and Nitrous Oxide built by Macedo Motorsports in Florida (large part of reason I bought the car). Larry also built my Sapphire/Silver GTS.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Viper Magazine isn't delivered in the US yet and we're usually 3 weeks after them. Hells Gate and Back in BC will be in this mag, not sure of Kelwona anymore. They threw in a half story I wrote and some pics of me/my cars in Lifestyles too.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950